Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

The arrogance and egotism from some American piercers on a group I'm on makes me LAUGH. Constantly going on about high end jewellery and how you shouldn't go anywhere that doesn't use amazing, high end jewellery.... yet still offers steel as an option. And talks about everything like s/he is the be all and end all, no one knows better. Get over yourself.. please. You're hysterical.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Thinking of all the new piercings I want to get, lol. And hoping my neighboor will shut her pooch up.
    Last edited by PurrfectBlank; 09-26-2013 at 09:19 PM.

Why is it that Barry M nail varnish lasts longer on my nails than more expensive brands like OPI/Essie/China Glaze??
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    ^ Have you just moved to uni or something? I remember me and my flatmate sitting in the kitchen on the first night in silence drinking tea
    Yeah. Second year, totally new housemates.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

It's funny how you attach feelings and emotions to songs, even if said song doesn't relate at all.

I listened to Ellie Goulding - Explosions and Bastille - Pompeii a lot during my mum's cancer journey. More so between knowing she had cancer and waiting to hear how bad it was and then when she was in and out of high dependency at hospital.

Listening to them now for the first time since then and I am struggling not to cry!
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

^I haven't been able to listen to Motley Crue since my grandad died. Not because I was particularly sad about that, we didn't have a close relationship and there's no use pretending otherwise, but it just brings up memories I don't care to relive. I don't really get that now though, but I do listen to a MUCH wider variety.
    Check out Bastille&Gabrielle Aplin's cover of Fleetwood Mac's 'Dreams', if you like that kind of stuff!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I really hope sleeping in too late today doesn't come back to haunt me when I go to bed tonight.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    ^I haven't been able to listen to Motley Crue since my grandad died. Not because I was particularly sad about that, we didn't have a close relationship and there's no use pretending otherwise, but it just brings up memories I don't care to relive. I don't really get that now though, but I do listen to a MUCH wider variety.
    Check out Bastille&Gabrielle Aplin's cover of Fleetwood Mac's 'Dreams', if you like that kind of stuff!
    I will, thank you! I get a bit teary with a couple of songs because of my grandparents but those are favourites of theirs so that makes sense.

How can I be ill again? Where has my immune system gone?
    Hi, I'm Carly (:

Have:
    Lobes 5mm
    Navel
    Central labret
    L Helix
    R Conch

Keelah se'lai.

Someone should bring me cake, preferable of the chocolate fudge variety, with custard. Om nom nom.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.