Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

I can't believe I got sunburnt this late into September.
    Final festival of the season. It was such a stomper with glorious sunshine by day, full moon through scattered clouds so it retained the heat but still bright by night.
    Perfect
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Just sitting at the kitchen table with my new flatmate like "soooo....". Boy I suck at this conversation thing.

Edit: Further proven by the neighbours coming to the door to ask about a car blocking their driveway and me being like "Nope not ours. K bye."
    Hnng. I don't mean to sound like a cow, just being straightforward is my baseline for interaction.
    Last edited by Sunnyx; 09-22-2013 at 10:12 PM.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

^ Have you just moved to uni or something? I remember me and my flatmate sitting in the kitchen on the first night in silence drinking tea

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I've just realised I knew, and spoke to frequently, one of the Lee Rigby killers. All I've known of him is his name is Michael Adebowale. I recognised the surname but never thought much of it. I've just stumbled on an article that says his full name is Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale and went by Tobi. That's how I knew him - Tobi Adebowale. I went to school with him.

Wow.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

First aid society tonight, not a typical university society I'd join, I know a lot of first aid already but I have never done the course, seeing as I'm working in a hospital it would be valuable and good cv material quite looking forward to it really.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Please come back appetite. I keep buying nice food and not being able to eat it :(
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

I wish I had a really close friend again. I haven't spoken to my "best friend" from high school for ages and the last time I saw her was at prom, which was in July. She hasn't made any effort to get in contact with me and she broke my trust by telling some people who I don't even know about a personal thing I told her, so I can't talk to her about things anymore. I don't think I can trust people with my secrets now, but it would be nice to have someone who really understands me and who I can talk to about stuff. Meh. :/
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

fencing is fun even if I am slightly bad at it.
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Oh my the BS some people come out with for no reason at all is beyond me lol!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Really hope I'm prepared enough for interview on Wednesday. Also got a call from a recruitment guy today, he said 'i'm not being insulting, but it's nearly October and you haven't got a job yet?'. Sorry, but are you actually having a laugh! He also kept trying to get me to say that I'm finance motivated when it comes to choosing work. Sorry but that's not the be all and end all for me, no I don't like targets and I'm not competitive. He was just trying to twist what I was saying so he could get further, I know they work on commission or something but I don't like it when it's blatantly obvious!
    Georgie
    Stretched ears, 9 piercings, 2 tattoos.
    facebook

tumblr
    portfolio

nosce te ipsum.