Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    Thankyou I'm gonna try!! What are you getting as your first?
    an abstract geometric piece on my inner forearm. I havent seen the design yet and its booked for just under two weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Deffo . I overlapped slightly, but not by much, DD101 started in Feb, I finished my other in May. Come Oct i'm doing two at once though, same start date and everything. That's scary, but you find a way to juggle it. It's actually easier when the courses are very different in content.
    Rewards all round !
    the best of luck with that, i'm sure you'll do brilliantly
    I'm Lucy, nice to meet you!

Have:
    Piercings: Tongue, right conch, left daith, 1st and 2nd lobes (14g), central low labret
    Tattoo: Inner forearm abstract geometric
    Want:
    Second conch in right ear
    Tattoo by Noon
    Retired Nostril, helix, auricle

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn’t an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn’t an afterlife"

Quote Originally Posted by Ford Prefect View Post
    thanks I appreciate that, you might be getting the odd message off me then you'll regret it!
    to be honest, I do find sociology rather easy as a concept, like I could talk about it really easily and stuff but its just the writing... its soooo dull!! but I have enjoyed the achievement of completing the essays. My tutor was brilliant, really helpful and kind which helps so much.

much love! (now its all over with)... (nearly)
    Never! Although certain essays I found fascinating, i'll probably just welcome a distraction from classics tbh! See i've found my writing has improved so much, but I still struggle to articulate in person, or at least feel like I do. It's probably the only OU failing really, cos I don't/can't attend tutorials. It's a great feeling isn't it, knowing that you've done it, and then the little boost when you get a good mark back. I'm hoping I get good tutors next time, it's so hit and miss though!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Why don't people understand that I'm tired cos I have sleep issues not cos I have a job? :S It bewilders me. I spent the whole of last winter trying to get this across to people :/
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Never! Although certain essays I found fascinating, i'll probably just welcome a distraction from classics tbh! See i've found my writing has improved so much, but I still struggle to articulate in person, or at least feel like I do. It's probably the only OU failing really, cos I don't/can't attend tutorials. It's a great feeling isn't it, knowing that you've done it, and then the little boost when you get a good mark back. I'm hoping I get good tutors next time, it's so hit and miss though!
    Fingers crossed for you getting good tutors on your next modules

and...

I've done it! its submitted and its cheerio to DD101 for ever! i'm just so relieved I can't even tell you
    I'm Lucy, nice to meet you!

Have:
    Piercings: Tongue, right conch, left daith, 1st and 2nd lobes (14g), central low labret
    Tattoo: Inner forearm abstract geometric
    Want:
    Second conch in right ear
    Tattoo by Noon
    Retired Nostril, helix, auricle

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn’t an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn’t an afterlife"

There's an ceilidh (a party with Scottish dancing if anyone doesn't know) on Wednesday for freshers week and the dress code is "Go as smart or as casual as you want!" no I need specification please. Plus everything I own is extremely casual or extremely formal, I have no middle ground. *panics*
    Okay I'm a bit strange.
    Might wear a black dress and my DMs. Stay away from heels entirely.
    I bet no one else is overthinking this as much as I am
    Hi, I'm Carly (:

Have:
    Lobes 5mm
    Navel
    Central labret
    L Helix
    R Conch

Keelah se'lai.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duskyribbon View Post
    There's an ceilidh (a party with Scottish dancing if anyone doesn't know) on Wednesday for freshers week and the dress code is "Go as smart or as casual as you want!" no I need specification please. Plus everything I own is extremely casual or extremely formal, I have no middle ground. *panics*
    Okay I'm a bit strange.
    Might wear a black dress and my DMs. Stay away from heels entirely.
    I bet no one else is overthinking this as much as I am

I can guarantee most other people are! Black dress and DMs sounds good Pretty much what I wore to my freshers ceilidh (although my dress was green..) do you have any tartan accessories?
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I've never been to a ceilidh, but I did Highland dancing for about 6 years - I miss it! Hope you enjoy the party
    6/7mm lobes, 2mm second lobe (left), 1.2mm forward helix (right)

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." ~ William Ernest Henley, 'Invictus'

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    I can guarantee most other people are! Black dress and DMs sounds good Pretty much what I wore to my freshers ceilidh (although my dress was green..) do you have any tartan accessories?
    I actually do have a tartan dress, but it's what I've wore to EVERYTHING dressy recently. This is like the perfect occasion for it but I need a change!

Quote Originally Posted by Michi_2711 View Post
    I've never been to a ceilidh, but I did Highland dancing for about 6 years - I miss it! Hope you enjoy the party
    Thanks!
    Hi, I'm Carly (:

Have:
    Lobes 5mm
    Navel
    Central labret
    L Helix
    R Conch

Keelah se'lai.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I meant more stuff you could wear with the dress but that's a bummer! It always works out that way haha!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Yeah I don't have any tartan accessories either :(
    Hi, I'm Carly (:

Have:
    Lobes 5mm
    Navel
    Central labret
    L Helix
    R Conch

Keelah se'lai.