Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    You two sound like you're doing something similar! How the hell did I end up on DD101, I'm on the health and social care route haha.
    funny that! we're all actually doing rather different degrees!
    I'm Lucy, nice to meet you!

Have:
    Piercings: Tongue, right conch, left daith, 1st and 2nd lobes (14g), central low labret
    Tattoo: Inner forearm abstract geometric
    Want:
    Second conch in right ear
    Tattoo by Noon
    Retired Nostril, helix, auricle

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn’t an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn’t an afterlife"

Haha we are, DD101 has brought us together Even though it was horrid I'm glad I did it!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

i'm glad I did it now that i've only got another 400 words to write!! actually i'm terribly proud of myself for getting to the end of my first module cos I flunked out of high school and have no official quals at all. i'm giving myself a major pat on the back for this! and so should you, well done to the both of you, you deserve a lovely treat!

Have:
    Piercings: Tongue, right conch, left daith, 1st and 2nd lobes (14g), central low labret
    Want:
    Tattoo by Noon

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn’t an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn’t an afterlife"

You should be really proud! I don't think the OU is the easiest way to study at all! I'm just enjoying a couple of weeks off before my next one starts! We're off to Majorca on Wednesday so I think that should do it Keep going! Not far to go now!!!

Now
    philtrum. tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Ford Prefect View Post
    phew! I thought you meant 'oh no you're not doing that one are you?' haha. oh thats good i'm glad. i'm now on word 1060!
    Nah, haha. Feel free to message me if you wanna talk about any part of it, not that I can impart much wisdom lol, but just if you want another viewpoint! I really enjoyed it, even if I did spend a lot of it getting to grips with learning again, and in such a different way! You'll get it finished in time, I do find although parts of DD101 I really haven't liked, social sciences is quite easy to write about, it just seems to flow quite naturally. Then again, maybe it's just a gift of BS :P.
    Feeling the DD101 love .
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

thank you! a holiday sounds just the thing, i'm totally jealous of you! I hope you have a fantastic time

My treat is my first tattoo coming up! i'm excited but nervous and stuff all at the same time!

Have:
    Want:
    Tattoo by Noon

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Nah, haha. Feel free to message me if you wanna talk about any part of it, not that I can impart much wisdom lol, but just if you want another viewpoint! I really enjoyed it, even if I did spend a lot of it getting to grips with learning again, and in such a different way! You'll get it finished in time, I do find although parts of DD101 I really haven't liked, social sciences is quite easy to write about, it just seems to flow quite naturally. Then again, maybe it's just a gift of BS :P.
    Feeling the DD101 love .
    DD101 love all the way! You've done great, you've been doing 2 along side each other havent you? I couldn't do that.. my brain doesn't work like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Ford Prefect View Post
    thank you! a holiday sounds just the thing, i'm totally jealous of you! I hope you have a fantastic time

My treat is my first tattoo coming up! i'm excited but nervous and stuff all at the same time!
    Thankyou I'm gonna try!! What are you getting as your first?

Now
    philtrum. tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Deffo . I overlapped slightly, but not by much, DD101 started in Feb, I finished my other in May. Come Oct i'm doing two at once though, same start date and everything. That's scary, but you find a way to juggle it. It's actually easier when the courses are very different in content.
    Rewards all round !
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quiet weekend was lovely while is lasted. Back to messy, noisy reality
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Feeling the DD101 love .
    thanks I appreciate that, you might be getting the odd message off me then you'll regret it!
    to be honest, I do find sociology rather easy as a concept, like I could talk about it really easily and stuff but its just the writing... its soooo dull!! but I have enjoyed the achievement of completing the essays. My tutor was brilliant, really helpful and kind which helps so much.

much love! (now its all over with)... (nearly)

Have:
    Want:
    Tattoo by Noon