Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Ahh I was feeling bad for sneakily swapping mattresses with one of my new house mates, mine was horribly springy and yuk. The one I have now is so much better, I slept amazingly last night, no more guilt.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

I am super anxious tonight. Mainly through biting my tongue instead of causing an argument but it's backfired on me big time. Earth, anxiety go bugger off.
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    I really want some new jewellery, worked it out and it'll be like $100+ for the stuff I want! Sometimes having lots of piercings in close proximity is a right PITA!
    Argh this, I wish I could have anatometal in all my piercings but it would be like my whole paycheck!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

It's so frustrating isn't it Becky? I wish I could afford new jewellery as/when I fancy it but I want to change the ends on my nostrils, my lip bars and get a plain septum ring it's like well over $100.. I did get 200 today though so I could treat myself, but is it worth it?!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I always get to putting things in my cart then look at how much it all is then think.. "Really?" Even plain anato labrets seem so expensive.. I know its good quality etc and I do own a couple of anato/neometal bits but most of my piercings are perfectly happy with cheapy steel/ti

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

See that's like me, I've put this stuff into my basket like 3 times now! I think I'm also put off by the fact some of the ends are pre-order and I don't like waiting on stuff
    I'm fine with cheap ti but I can't wear steel at all :(

I done that recently... spent 60~ on a pair of jellyfish plugs on BAF... they were during my pre-order so I spent the next 3 or 4 weeks feeling like "..... 60 quid...." and eventually emailed and asked if I could skip out on them and got my money back!
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

I was fine with my first pre-order, it was a sale day order and took 6weeks 6days to get to me so not too bad but my second took longer than that to ship and my 3rd (just for a spare cabochon for my bcr...) took 2 weeks before they even sent it to anatometal!
    All of those orders were with BAF and for anatometal where as this is with diabolo (iirc) and just for neometal stuff, and they split your order if you want an post the non pre-order stuff separately.. So I'm totally in 2 minds over it :/

I've just spent $60 on BAF just on posts alone. I split it myself cos I don't wanna wait 8-9 weeks for my neometal posts!

And I still need more, will get the rest and some more ends spread over the next few months.

Who thought it was a good idea to have all these ear piercings and then fall in love with opals?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Treated myself and done a big food shop just now, I must not spend anymore money unless I have to now!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."