Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Really quite sad, spoke to a lot of my Uni mates last night, they were all begging me to come back. Just realised how much I've missed them over the summer. I'm really quite looking forward to going back now.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

10 o'clock = coffee time

Also, oh joy, work are sending me off in a couple of days to a platform in Tunisia for 2 weeks :/ which should get me home in time for the job I'm pencilled in for towards the end of the month.

(edit) It's not actually Tunisia, it's the north sea :P probably the one I said no to when hubs was unwell lol. Well, I'll go ... but I want a window seat on the heli :/
    Last edited by kitebunny; 09-02-2013 at 11:45 AM.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Finally, all my notes are done. 4 pages worth might be too much for a 1500 word essay, but better to be prepared at this point.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I can officially say 'I'm moving to University next week' now.

it's so weird and yet so damn exciting
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

I'm so glad I went to Boots on Saturday before work. I don't know if anyone will remember but last week I was moaning about my skin on my hands peeling loads. Well I'd tried E45 and Sudocrem and neither helped. So I went in Boots and asked at the pharmacy and the lady suggested something called Lotil. It was 3.60 for a 50ml tube but it was definitely worth it! My hands have nearly completely stopped peeling already! I can paint my nails again!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    I can officially say 'I'm moving to University next week' now.

it's so weird and yet so damn exciting
    Its one of the best feelings and experiences in the world, I'm so sad I'm in my final year :( where you going and what are you studying? I'm being nosey :3
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    I'm so glad I went to Boots on Saturday before work. I don't know if anyone will remember but last week I was moaning about my skin on my hands peeling loads. Well I'd tried E45 and Sudocrem and neither helped. So I went in Boots and asked at the pharmacy and the lady suggested something called Lotil. It was 3.60 for a 50ml tube but it was definitely worth it! My hands have nearly completely stopped peeling already! I can paint my nails again!
    That's awesome! Btw you can buy 500ml bottles of it on amazon for 8 delivered if you ever need to stock up on it.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Century.Child.Soprano View Post
    Its one of the best feelings and experiences in the world, I'm so sad I'm in my final year :( where you going and what are you studying? I'm being nosey :3
    I can't wait ^.^ and University of Salford studying Broadcast Journalism. It was the course/university I've had my heart set on for nearly a year so I'm so excited that it's so close to happening

I'm gonna be equally nosey and ask you what you do :3

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Oh fantastic I'm sure you'll have an amazing time, and I can certainly empathise with you, knowing that very soon you will be doing what have wanted to do for a long time is such a great feeling. I hope it all goes well!

I'm just starting my my last year at Portsmouth studying Psychology. Gonna be so sad when it's all over :(
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace

Thank you :3

Oh, Psychology is a fascinating subject I can imagine it being amazing at degree level! I hope your last year goes well for you :3

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN