Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Why am I so tired? Why do my knees keep giving way? Why am I struggling to open drinks bottles? Why does my back hurt? Where has this all come from?

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by polythene_girl View Post
    Hehe I'm glad you think they're cute, I'm sure a few people might have blocked my doggy posts by now Ahh yes the food posts. I've probably been guilty of that too xD why doesn't said person just message people to talk?
    Haha! Yeah I've done it with food but tbh, like you, I've gone yay I'm at such-a-place or yum steak etc not going on and on for 2 paragraphs of inane waffle for NO reason, as in there's nothing interesting at all. My ex has a niece and she literally would put statuses like:

Watching *** on telly
    Think I might take **** to the park but I dunno.
    Just nearly tripped over.
    Think I might have a brew.
    Just eaten my tea.
    Might go to bed soon.
    Gone to bed, not tired tho.
    Woke up **** is having breakfast.
    Gonna go to my mums later.

That and CONSTANT "I'm bored, I have nothing to do" posts. She's got 2 kids, HOW can she have nothing to do and all the time in the world to post all the time on FB is beyond me lol!

Needless to say she didn't stay on my friends list for long haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

^I have someone on my fb who is like that. She constantly posts that her kids are driving her nuts, that she misses her BF (he's only away at work, returns home nightly), and that she's got so much to do, yet will update early afternoon ''I forgot how good (insert movie title) is!'' Then again, I used to work with her, and I know for a fact she is one of the laziest people I've ever known.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I'm thinking my aunt needs to realise we're not as well off as they are. Sitting here asking me what I've got planned for my parents wedding anniversary. Erm, nothing! Oh, your daughter paid for you to go away for your birthday? That's really nice, some of us don't earn quite so much and have other bills to pay. Sorry, but imo a wedding anniversary is a celebration for that couple, the thought of getting them anything didn't even cross my mind. I'm clearly too much of a selfish person.
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Holy bugger, job interview next Sunday. Well, she said it was just a "chat" but it still brings on complete and total panic!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polythene_girl View Post
    I'm thinking my aunt needs to realise we're not as well off as they are. Sitting here asking me what I've got planned for my parents wedding anniversary. Erm, nothing! Oh, your daughter paid for you to go away for your birthday? That's really nice, some of us don't earn quite so much and have other bills to pay. Sorry, but imo a wedding anniversary is a celebration for that couple, the thought of getting them anything didn't even cross my mind. I'm clearly too much of a selfish person.
    I don't get this either!! If it's a big anniversary I'll get them something if have the money, like I think I got them something small for their Silver Wedding cause they had a big party to celebrate (it was also less than a week after my 50th so they got to have a double party lol!) but I was about 14 so it wasn't exactly extravagant!
    It always used to baffle me seeing cards as a kid for other people's anniversaries, like who cares? If you're not in the couple who honestly keeps track?!

*is blatantly too selfish/grumpy too*
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

It's my dad's birthday the same day (no excuse to forget then hehe) so I'll get him something for that. But my aunt is expecting me to pay ridiculous money to send them away somewhere. I did consider clubbing together with my brothers to do that, but then my mom has "borrowed" so much money off me lately I couldn't afford to do it.
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I considered doing the same for my dads 60th but I ended up in a very similar situation to you (we are different Katie's right..?) and ended up getting/making him a photo album!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Since when did bedtime become the most depressing, lonely part of the day?

Everything is going so crappy recently, just want it to stop now, thanks.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by MissSherwood89 View Post
    Since when did bedtime become the most depressing, lonely part of the day?

Everything is going so crappy recently, just want it to stop now, thanks.

This. A million times this :( *hugs*
    Emzii

current:
    lobes x 2 each (1 x 4mm)
    tongue
    Navel
    Outer Conch
    Septum

retired:
    scaffold
    8mm lobe
    sternum md