Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

My complete moron of a cousin was told by my piercer (who is a total professional) that he would pierce his ear for 15. So in the interest of saving 3 my cousin got his ear gunned at claires instead. I told him about the risks of it but he decided it was worth saving the 3. Edit - My cousin is a teenager so he obviously knows better than everyone else in the world.
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MissSherwood89 View Post
    Oh dear. A 'piercing babies ears' thread is up on the other forum I frequent. I just left this there without saying anything, although I'm not really sure many people are taking notice as a couple of people are still determined to pierce their very young children... =/
    that reminded me of the time I got into a debate on youtube with someone regarding the dangers of using piercing guns... they kept insisting that guns were perfectly safe to use even after I pointed them in the direction of several reputable sources that stated other wise including the APP and BME quotes... unfortunately I deleted the comments in my youtube inbox and I can't remember which particular video it was posted in otherwise I would post them in here because they are pretty hilarious in a dear god sort of way... I seem the remember them insisting that they were a body mod artist with a degree in biology and pathology and therefore clearly knew more about piercing than I did and that I knew nothing about the industry and that the new modern piercing guns were safe and the risk of passing on blood borne pathogens such as Hep C, HIV etc etc were non-existent
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

I've had the Claire's argument so many times with my friends :L

they're like 'well I had my ears done there and never had any problems'
    yes but x had hers done there. Twice... both times she ended up in hospital..
    I'll have my nice piercings and you enjoy A+E - I've given up tbh, I know I'm right... that's all that matters :3

feeling like a bitch today =/ idk... just not being 'friendly Rose'... I just seem to be going round in circles with so many people. I don't normally give up on people, but there are about 3 people who are SERIOUSLY pushing their luck with me...
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyx View Post
    There's nothing wrong with breakfasting outside the box sometimes, just don't pretend cake is in that box. :P
    I have quite literally eaten cake for breakfast before. In fact it was 2 weeks ago. And I'm not a student, I'm 26!

It was delicious.

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

I used to get away with eating pringles for breakfast when I stayed with my gran by saying my mum would have allowed it . Then again, the only other option was weetabix, which even now I don't touch, unless it has chocolate in it.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I don't care what I eat for breakfast or anyone else for that matter, food is food, have what you want
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Scarred_pierced

Watching bi-curious me, I enjoy women kiss, a lot. Also it's interesting, as well as insightful, seeing women talk about sex who are completely comfortable with their sexuality. I know no one this comfortable with their sexuality, makes me sad that more women are not open, not to bisexuality, but in general, to just accept sex as sex, regardless of who, what where and when.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    Watching bi-curious me, I enjoy women kiss, a lot. Also it's interesting, as well as insightful, seeing women talk about sex who are completely comfortable with their sexuality. I know no one this comfortable with their sexuality, makes me sad that more women are not open, not to bisexuality, but in general, to just accept sex as sex, regardless of who, what where and when.
    And how often, even the most secure women I know tend to clam up if they've been with multiple people in a 'short' period of time for fear of backlash 'slut' is a very hard insult to drop
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Scarred_pierced

Exactly. If I'm honest I have a high number for my age of sexual partners, but I do not regard myself as a slut. Sex is sex, some I've regretted as it wasn't the smartest option but not for the moral implications. I don't see why it matters how many people, what gender or when, as long as it was consensual. In a way I'm the most open person I know but I can't actually be that open around the people around me.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I completely agree, just I know a lot of girls will really clam up about specifics for that reason, so many people throw around words like 'slut' or 'frigid' there's just no winning sometimes and women tend to get stuck with labels far more than men
    Blehhh this makes more sense in my head honest!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!