Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Imagine if you did, that would be the best job ever lol
    Lol it so would be!!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

PUPPIES! Yus! But then she'd probably get wee'd on a lot!

I'm currently thinking 'bleeeeeeurgh' and that I better be better for tuesday!!!!!!!!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Some people really do want everything worded out and spoon fed to them. And then seem to wonder why I get irritated at the lack of independent thought.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Soph I don't understand what you mean, can you spell it out for me?

(don't hit me!)

You're lucky you're adorable :P.
    I think i'm just in a generally irritable/grumpy mood lately lol.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

^_^ I try!
    Me too, I'm forever grumping about stuff lately!

^^^Think I will just join the honesty here that all you guys are spewing. I love my job and therefore my mother in-law thinks its easy work. I work the salesfloor of a childrens store and am constantly moving entire 6ft racks of clothing. Nothing about my job is easy but I love it bc it physically and mentally stimulates me and that makes me happy. Plus I get to be around kids all day and I don't have to take them home!! On another note its clearance time at work and this happens twice a year. I am honestly grumpy and stressed bc of it thank god its almost over bc honestly I don't know how much longer my other half can take the random venom spewing thing I have been doing to him lately!!! He really catches the butt end of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Imagine if you did, that would be the best job ever lol
    I'd love to say it would but puppies have really sharp teeth and nails so they tend to cause more pain than the bigger dogs!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by MissSherwood89 View Post
    I'd love to say it would but puppies have really sharp teeth and nails so they tend to cause more pain than the bigger dogs!
    Oh jeez, do I know this right now! Totally forgot about the sharpness of puppy teeth, my dad has suffered the most because he's a daft sod and kept letting Jess bite him. He soon stopped letting her once she massacred his hand haha. She's got frozen carrots to chew on now, I like having my hands/feet/general limbs intact thank you xD
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

So annoyed at my tutor, he's emailed me about a tutorial coming up yet I still haven't got my grade. He always leaves it right till the end of the two weeks >.<.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook