Page 51 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354555657585960611011515511051 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Quote Originally Posted by RedFae View Post
    I do... My moms such a technophobe, she asks me to check stuff for her and it really annoys her that I amend her spelling and grammar while she checks... Whatever.
    But on here and things I don't sweat it Because I'd rather get in first, take up less room if possible and make sense. But if you want to point out any of mine ever, just go for it!
    Haha, I wouldn't point it out on here, I think that's a bit rude, but it's just irl when I see a mistake my arm instantly moves to correct it! I know what you're saying though
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I tend to want to correct myself once I've posted, but then I'd worry about spamming so I don't...
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

Quote Originally Posted by RedFae View Post
    I tend to want to correct myself once I've posted, but then I'd worry about spamming so I don't...
    Why not use the edit button?

I'm thinking that I would like my left ear in general to behave!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Because I use Facebook far too much and often presume that I can only add. Especially when I'm tired! I had to ask how to delete at one point... Doofus of the year, here!!
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

I am thinking Steven Moffat is writing some damn good Dr Who stuffs
    After his "Blink" episode in the previous series (easily the best of the lot) I am really glad he's the lead writer now, his stuff is reaallllllyy spooky.
    Also River Song is great character, she's so naughty but sad too. I just watched last week's episode, she is a whirling dervish of sexy death. BF totally fancies her and I cannot blame him.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

^^Haha, varying opinions on Dr Who there, I couldn't disagree more :P. I'm thinking I want David Tennant back as Dr Who, and Russell T Davies back as main writer, i'm missing it, but I will not give into temptation to watch the new series and be vastly disappointed.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Blink is the angels right?! I loved that... Kept saying this felt so like the angels and didn't realise why
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-

Yeah Blink was the one with the weeping angels (god they were scary).

Also have to admit I want David Tennant back as the Doctor, Matt Smith just isn't as good. Glad the new sidekick girlie has gotten rid of the short skirts, that was starting to irritate me.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

I like Matt smith, just not as Dr Who. In fact, I don't like any of them now. I loathe Riversong (as a character and I don't like the actress lol), and even if they kill her off it's quite weak with Amy and Rory IMO, so yeah. There's like no science fiction i'm excited about now, even if they bring Torchwood back they killed off my favorite characters! Bloody BBC!

And Blink was a pretty good episode-but those monsters from this series scared the sh*t out of me. Wasn't surprised to hear they were based on The Scream by Munch, they're creepy!
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

It confused me (ok ATM that doesn't take a lot) that they both had log ginger hair... I know that they were so much different but I kept getting them confused with one another! I hated the Catherine Tate show but thought she was an awesome sidekick... And DT was brilliant, but Matt Smiths quirks are still developing, so I've yet to decide either way. But I guess I always like Christopher eccleston best as that was my intro to dr who and Im not a fan of change...
    Wow who knew I could ramble so much about dr who?!
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-