Page 50 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556575859601001505501050 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Ooooh what is it?!
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

nothing piercing related this time. I got all i need in that department for the moment.
    Mods
    32mm Lobes
    10mm Septum
    12mmx7.5mm oval labret scalpel
    8mm punch left ear - helix "flat"

Facebook ||| Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Kayleighhh View Post
    I'm thinking if the Co-Op do not remove their Large Easter eggs, that cost 1.50, soon, I'll be very tempted to buy them all!
    Im thinking why does Co-Op have to be so far away.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Scarred_pierced

In answer to my wondering ...I do still get stalked...

Quote Originally Posted by Riine View Post
    I'm thinking My relationship wont last much longer at this rate. I've been trying my ass off at everything I do to make someone, anyone really, proud of me and what little I accomplish. I come home to celebrate getting a 4 on my english test ( best score you can get is a 4) and less than thirty minutes after I get home he calls me retarded. Why, because I apparently can't follow directions on how to down load a copied game. I feel like curling up in a corner and crying...
    Awhh don't worry, really..he probably didnt mean it, maybe hes stressed or whatever. Just be proud of yourself, only you know how hard you work for things and how it makes you feel to have accomplished them! If it makes you feel any better, my boyfriend works in IT and it took him about 6 attempts to get cracked co-op portal 2 to work :x And congrats on your score, I suck at exams hahaha
    I'm Cherry *^-^*

Stretched: 20mm ears

Piercings: 1.6mm Cheeks, 2.4mm septum, 1.2mm medusa, 1.6mm conch, 1.2mm tragus, both ears pierced, 1 x microdermals, navel.

Tattoos: Half sleeve 1 session from finished, Angel-ey thing on each atm, Vines down spine, 5 butterflies on back. Daisy on inner thigh. Black heart on nape. Smiley face on knee.

Retired/Rejected: 13 microdermals, 2 surface bars, Monroe, 2 x navel, nostril, 2mm tongue, webbing, labret.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    In answer to my wondering ...I do still get stalked...
    Not surprised Jordan, if I was with you and we broke up I'd probably stalk you forever <3

I'd make a cracking lesbian! hahaha
    I'm Cherry *^-^*

Stretched: 20mm ears

Piercings: 1.6mm Cheeks, 2.4mm septum, 1.2mm medusa, 1.6mm conch, 1.2mm tragus, both ears pierced, 1 x microdermals, navel.

Tattoos: Half sleeve 1 session from finished, Angel-ey thing on each atm, Vines down spine, 5 butterflies on back. Daisy on inner thigh. Black heart on nape. Smiley face on knee.

Retired/Rejected: 13 microdermals, 2 surface bars, Monroe, 2 x navel, nostril, 2mm tongue, webbing, labret.

I'm thinking about my dissertation.
    Considering that, in order to actaully do a dissertation, I have to first pass the 6 exams I have over the next 4 weeks, this is not a productive use of my time...
    Right ear: 3x lobe [1x 8mm], rook.
    Left ear: 2x lobe [1x 8mm], auricle, tragus, conch
    Other: Septum, nipples

I am Flo, the short and buttery one

I want Pat's babies

No one misses the quiet kid...

Scarred_pierced

Quote Originally Posted by cooties View Post
    Not surprised Jordan, if I was with you and we broke up I'd probably stalk you forever <3

I'd make a cracking lesbian! hahaha
    <3 sometimes I think being a lesbian would be far easier!

I'm thinking that i'm so anal about spelling and no-one else seems to get it- I know everyone spells things wrong occassionally but I have this massive compulsion to correct mistakes ><. Not good lol, apparently it's very annoying.
    Also wondering how my essays went down, and if I should've written Dr instead of just his name :/. Hmm, can't change it now, fingers crossed though cos if successful I still have the minefield that is student finance to sort.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I do... My moms such a technophobe, she asks me to check stuff for her and it really annoys her that I amend her spelling and grammar while she checks... Whatever.
    But on here and things I don't sweat it Because I'd rather get in first, take up less room if possible and make sense. But if you want to point out any of mine ever, just go for it!
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own