Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

We used to re-use particularly nice advent calendars lol

Funny how I never really noticed at the time but my parents were really very careful with money when I was little. Probably cos they didn't have much! It's only now, looking back, I can see just how thinly stretched they were financially and just what a bloody good job they did
    Got a lot of respect for my parents.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

My parents were poor, but I still got advent calendars. I only got shoe laces and oranges one Christmas though.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    Christmas depresses me.
    This, it makes me miss people.

Quote Originally Posted by Coraz0ndeOro View Post
    I have actually been sampling all kinds of doctors, think I've seen about 7 or 8 and still haven't found one I really like (except one but he was supervising and isn't accepting new patients). It is nearly impossible to find a good doctor around here!
    That must be very frustrating. I always saw the family doctor until I left home at 16 and got another one, she was truly amazing and got me my life back when I suffered badly with my mental health. Sadly she took her own life in 2002 I think it was. Utterly tragic.

Managed to get an appt with my preferred GP this afternoon which is great.

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    Took me a while to figure this out, why anyone would want to eat an advent calendar, I hope you mean a chocolate one?
    When we were kids we just had normal advent calendars with pictures and sometimes bits of the story every day. We took turns opening it. I think we had a chocolate one once.

I might get a choccy one this year and me and bf can take turns
    I don't think we got choccy ones very often tbh!

I got my son an awesome one last year it's made of felt and has little pockets in so you can put anything in there, choccy, little toys, a note etc and of course it's reusable, environmentally friendly and exciting!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPie86 View Post
    I'd like an advent calendar this December. I bought one for someone else and they ate it all in one go before December even began! Can you believe it?? Hungry Horace.
    Advent calanders in our house never make it to christmas

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Meeeeeh. Can't wait to go to work tomorrow, been off for three days so I've spent all the time thinking about our Barney-bum. Need to be busy.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Reeeeeally should have put the heater on. Wet hair + cold flat = BRRRRRR
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

^^I can sympathise with that feeling.
    Self-motivation is something i'm still not brilliant at it appears. Back to stressing about work etc at the minute, so my stomach's in knots and i'm just having to force food down.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

That I am content with who I am as a person. I like being this way as it is who i have been and always will be .

I knew I should have gone straight to bed when I got home last night. Spent all day in bed so won't sleep tonight now and have work at 9am.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Too much coffee.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.