Page 49 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859991495491049 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

If you got the best you could get then you're clearly awesome, and not not retarded.

I'm really happy. I actually dont really know why but I went on a huge hugging spree yesterday, and now I feel all up! Anyone want to come hug random strangers with me???
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

Scarred_pierced

I'm thinking...well more wondering, if I still get stalked on here. Tempting fate by posting this but oh well, it is what I'm thinking. It also means I can't be as honest as I'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    I'm thinking...well more wondering, if I still get stalked on here. Tempting fate by posting this but oh well, it is what I'm thinking. It also means I can't be as honest as I'd like.
    Sounds slightly ominous Jordan.

I'm thinking the spot above my eyebrow's really annoying, and my nose is sore :/. I have such interesting thoughts clearly.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I'm thinking if the Co-Op do not remove their Large Easter eggs, that cost 1.50, soon, I'll be very tempted to buy them all!
    phitrum, septum, conch, nipples, snake bites.
    throat MD.
    23 tattoos- fingers, feet, half sleeve, wrist, forearm, chest, shoulder, ankle, calf

I'm Kayleigh.

You're crazy, you know that? I knew you were crazy the minute I laid eyes on you. Crazy.

Facebook

My thoughts have suddenly turned really weird eg. What would fish look like if they had boobs?

I think it's a sign that I've been studying for too long...either that or I should really drop marine biology as my degree as I will only abuse the information I gain in order to create some sort of abomination
    Steph
    Have: Lobes x2, navel, left tragus, right helix x2, left conch, spine microdermal x3, sternum microdermal, nipples (horizontal), clan badge variation on left hip, Celtic dragon on left foot.
    Want: Left helix, double nostril, forward helix (both sides), a couple tatts.

Citizens rejoice! Your lord and master stands on high... Playin' track 3.

Koschei... Weird thoughts, those? Noooo! The musical batman with flying lawnmower mobiles and a batman in psych and Robin transgender to a woman was awesomely weird and amazing
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I'm thinking its sh*t i didn't get the SU job becuase now I have to start applying for summer jobs
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Chicken cup soup is much improved by smoky paprika
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

I'm thinking I am having an awesome dinner tonight and I can't wait for it, especially since professional cooks are doing it for me! Oh and also that tomorrow, it's a totally free day for me and my husband, as we are leaving the little one to the nanny and my FIL for once and spending aaaaaaaaall day on our own, which is much needed.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

im thinking where the hell is my parcel from parcelforce! Estimated delivery date the 5th before 5:30 so please let it come!!
    Mods
    32mm Lobes
    10mm Septum
    12mmx7.5mm oval labret scalpel
    8mm punch left ear - helix "flat"

Facebook ||| Tumblr