Page 48 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758981485481048 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

I'm thinking that I can't be bothered with college today :/
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

I'm thinking that I can't be bothered to go for a run, but that I know I should.
    Right ear: 3x lobe [1x 8mm], rook.
    Left ear: 2x lobe [1x 8mm], auricle, tragus, conch
    Other: Septum, nipples

I am Flo, the short and buttery one

I want Pat's babies

No one misses the quiet kid...

I'm thinking that I want to be so rich someday to own a mansion like my mother in law's we are temporarily in now.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

I'm thinking the mistake in the title of this thread is starting to bother me slightly :') and that I would rather like a cuddle.
    Hello(: Bits that've been poked: lobes x4, helix x4, forward helix, septum, left nostril, left nipple, standard navel and my tongue.My septum piercing's stretched to 10mm, it's like my baby :')

Quote Originally Posted by Embert View Post
    I'm thinking the mistake in the title of this thread is starting to bother me slightly :') and that I would rather like a cuddle.
    me too *cuddles*
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

I'm thinking My relationship wont last much longer at this rate. I've been trying my ass off at everything I do to make someone, anyone really, proud of me and what little I accomplish. I come home to celebrate getting a 4 on my english test ( best score you can get is a 4) and less than thirty minutes after I get home he calls me retarded. Why, because I apparently can't follow directions on how to down load a copied game. I feel like curling up in a corner and crying...
    Retired: Labret, right nipple, 2nd lobes, vertical snake bites.
    Current: tongue, bridge, earlobe (both), scaffold (left ear), nipples,septum, medusa
    Considering: nostrils, lots of ear stuffs.
    Tattoos: vaporeon, star,sparrow, gypsy heads, mermaid, rose, a koi, triforce, sega controller, rose of no mans land, and lucky kitty.

First of all CONGRATULATIONS /obligatory noncaps ... on the 4 I'm guessing thats the equivalent to getting an A* or in HP speak Outstanding? so yay for you
    secondly your boyfriend sounds like a bit of a twat ... no offence or anything :/ tbh honest I wouldn'thave the first clue where to start when it comes to downloading copied games even with instructions cause things like that just confuse me...
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

Thank you Sophie. And yeah, he is sometimes. He thinks that just because I game I can code. Now I'm not computer illiterate but I don't know the first thing about down loading a game from anything other than a CD. It just hurt that he didn't take the time to notice an accomplishment ( even though it was small it was pretty big for me since I usually fail english) but took the time to insult me. I now have the terrible urge to punch him repeatedly till he feels on the outside how I do on the inside... >_<
    Retired: Labret, right nipple, 2nd lobes, vertical snake bites.
    Current: tongue, bridge, earlobe (both), scaffold (left ear), nipples,septum, medusa
    Considering: nostrils, lots of ear stuffs.
    Tattoos: vaporeon, star,sparrow, gypsy heads, mermaid, rose, a koi, triforce, sega controller, rose of no mans land, and lucky kitty.

I say dump him and everything, get some money and move to Europe, clearly the States is not the place for you.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Riine View Post
    Thank you Sophie. And yeah, he is sometimes. He thinks that just because I game I can code. Now I'm not computer illiterate but I don't know the first thing about down loading a game from anything other than a CD. It just hurt that he didn't take the time to notice an accomplishment ( even though it was small it was pretty big for me since I usually fail english) but took the time to insult me. I now have the terrible urge to punch him repeatedly till he feels on the outside how I do on the inside... >_<
    Partners are supposed to bring out the best in you, not be jealous of you (which it kinda sounds like) and they're not supposed to beat you down.
    I have.......
    Tongue, Nostril, Horizontal Nipples,
    In each ear......Daith, Lobe, Tragus, Anti tragus, Rook
    Retired Piercing: Labret

Feel free to add me on failbook.