Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Scarred_pierced

WHERE ARE MY PACKAGES?!?! Damn bank holiday, been waiting aaaages for my models own order among others!

I can't decide whether I want to get my kneecap tattoo or my thigh scarification first.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

I'm crippled. Not happy with that.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Why are you crippled???

Ah just by pain. My feet are so sore, and blistered. Literally in pain just to put shoes on :/.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I want my 3rd and final crazy factory order. Also I can't decide what to have for tea as I only woke up an hour ago after a 5 hour sleep.....oops xx
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

I would really really like my cold to go. And I would love not to be waking at random times throughout the night. I'm ridiculously exhausted.
    Current - lobes (lx2, rx2), rook, labret
    Future -
    forward helix,
    http://neverendingparade.tumblr.com/

The weather. I don't love it raining when I'm working but I can live with it... I'm off work for 11 days at the moment and the weather hasn't improved. I can't believe some parts of the country have a hosepipe ban! It hasn't stopped raining in Yorkshire for about a month with a few odd nice days in between!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

I am thinking I am tired waking up thinking why the fuck did I wake up again 90% of the time.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

I'm thinking I want to go to bed. It's not even 10pm, I've had a shower and am ready for bed. Rock on with my grannyness at the grand old age of 23! (Also yey! As of tomorrow I am 24 in a month!!!)
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr