Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Scarred_pierced

Tbh I think some people only joined that group to cause trouble and bitch about people. I won't stand by and watch as I'm attacked by a bunch of people who really don't matter and have no right. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Karma will catch up with them, maybe they should go down the local OAP centre and have a good bitch about the world lol! Some people are so insecure that the only way they can try to feel better about themselves is to put other people down, people like that imo make themselves look ridiculous and will never ever be happy in life unless they grow up and snap out of it, sadly some people never do. Just know you'll always be better than that!

I'm thinking people need to really think about how they express themselves, opinions are important but deliverance of said opinion needs thought and is not to be confused with fact!

I'm also thinking I'm feeling rather good today despite yet again getting little sleep last night and being a bit emotional/teary this morning seems to have subsided. I'm also a very lucky girly
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Wow, I work hard at school - stayed more than two hours after school working on my Maths Statistics coursework (And I'd just had a Maths lesson before that). I was quite burnt out after that. xD But I never thought I'd get so far with my Statistics coursework - I didn't know what I supposed to do at first and hadn't got much done, but now I understand most of it and I've done loads of work. It seems like I've done more than most people in my class.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Last thing I'll say about this Fb thing really, as I don't know half the old members and I am sure the forums changed, for some people it was a great change, some didn't like it. The only thing I don't appreciate is people whining on how great the old forums were and how crap they are now, how a thread called "What you think about" or "How was your day" is apparently useless and silly according to the people there. That is YOUR opinion and I respect that, so since you hate it so much here, simply make a goodbye thread and leave, because the majority of people obviously like it and can adjust to the "new" forums. You have a choice to leave, no need to create dramatic/ironic/sarcastic comments about it, simply leave.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

Maybe we should just let the facebook group thing drop now? As it's clearly just going to keep going round in circles, bitchiness on facebook, forum, facebook, forum. I'm kinda bored of hearing about it now, and I realise I may get some backlash off this but it's just annoying now. I'm no longer in that group as I have contact with the people that I actually want to talk to.

I'm also thinking that I want my Gina to get better. Didn't realise things were so serious with her. I'm actually worried now.
    Last edited by sweetpea; 04-25-2012 at 06:20 PM.
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

I dont understand why it was made in the first place tbh

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I think the idea was that it was an easier way to keep in contact with people and older users (instant messaging and stuff) but clearly it's just brought up a lot of bad memories for some. I like the forum, I like the people and I like these so called "useless" threads as it's a nice way to get to know people, what's the dealllll haha
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

Yep Zara had really good intentions for it but sadly there will always be those that ruin things for others.

I like this forum as well, if I didn't I wouldn't use it and would simply leave it at that but that's cos I have common sense and bigger fish to fry, some it seems, do not.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

It's a shame really because it was a good idea in concept but as you say, some people just can't seem to help themselves.
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

I have to say honestly I made it to give people a space where they could ask others advice and questions without going on here as some people don't go on here as much they do with Facebook.

There are a few who will bitch about this place and some people will have a go but I didn't make it for that as I have said, unfortunately things go like that. I can't stop that and honestly I haven't posted much in the group since I started it.

I understand that some people don't want to be part of that group and some do and that is their opinion and their right. I like both the forum and the group because of different things, the forum because I can ask things without being laughed at, people are nice and friendly and are willing to help me and talk to me and the group because it is full of all of the people who were on the forum when I started on here 5 years ago and we can have a laugh and joke.

As both me and Hazel have said I had good intentions when setting up the group and at the end of the day, some people like it and some don't. No big fuss

Oh and I love all of you on this forum xx
    Last edited by ZaraLynziHodson; 04-25-2012 at 07:59 PM.
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr