Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Yeah would agree with Sleepyhollow, or something like this?

With different variations?
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

Yeah, was what I was thinking. At the moment I'm going with (for tomorrow!) black trousers, jewelled pumps, blouse with a tie neck and a top underneath it and a cardi of some variety. Plus a necklace. Does that sound ok? i'm only 23, so I don't want to be dressing too 'old', but I need to look and feel older than the older kids (it's a secondary). I've got a fair few scarves I can chuck over stuff to reduce necklines/make things a bit more colourful. Argh! I'm also really bloody nervous. Helpful...
    *EV*

Piercings
    Right lobe x 3
    Left lobe x 3
    Right helix 2mm x 2
    Right tragus
    Right rook
    Left conch

Left forward helix
    Microdermal behind right ear
    Right Transverse Lobe

Septum - first facial piercing!

Ink
    Left wrist treble clef
    Right ankle paw prints

Left full thigh piece

Wants!
    Full back piece (drawn, waiting to reach goal weight)
    Eyes, right forearm
    Anti tragus
    Helix spiral
    Daith

That sounds great tbh! Don't worry its never quite as scary as you think its going to be. I started a new job a couple of months ago and the night before I was more nervous than my first shift. Just keep calm and get a good nights sleep tonight Remember to eat breakfast too! Good luck!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Honestly, it sounds brilliant! I am sure you will do just fine, deep breaths and confidence and good luck
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

I hope the split in my ear from my rejected scaffold heals someday...
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

I'm thinking of what I read on FB just a minute ago from a BJs group of people slagging off the forums here. I didn't even see the invite till now. I like being here and posting about piercings or anything else. If you don't like it, delete your account or simply, don't post and don't read. But stop whining about how you don't like it here. No one is holding you at gunpoint - don't like it? The way is open, leave and go somewhere you DO like.

Tumblr

Facebook

The forums changed a lot since then.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Well, people are capable of adjusting and again, if someone doesn't like how things turn out, he still has a choice to either stay or leave, doesn't he. Anyway, this is just my opinion, each to their own.

Tumblr

Facebook

The forums have changed for the BETTER since then. As I said in the group before I left it, there is a reason those people were banned and the forum has become a much nicer place now that those that left have done so.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

I left that group as well, didn't realise it would just be a bitch fest/witch hunt, glad I left it as early as I did lol!

I know the intention wasn't for it to be like that but I guess there will always be people who love to create drama, no matter how negative it is
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<