Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Looking forward to tomorrow and hopefully properly sorting out my transfer/summer job

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

I have to go out and I don't want to. 2 more months of shitty summer and the fucking sun everywhere. I can make it, can't I? I hope I can. I'll try to stay in as much as possible.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

Bought a cutout swimsuit because i liked it and it looked really good on the model. Got home and put it on... highlights all my flub and looks terrible :( i hate how my body looks atm. All the girls i live with are all skinny,and look nice in all summer clothes. I dont. I dont mind being curvy but i hate this flub on top of the curves. Gotta motivate myself to do something it about rather than wallow and moan.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I wish I had more money :(
    Left Ear: 3 x Lobe, Helix, Tragus, Forward helix (Remnant of a Scaffold)
    Right Ear: Rook, 3 x Lobe, Auricle, Conch
    Other: Tongue, Navel
    Retired: Thumb Web, L. Tragus, Botched VCH :(, Back hole of Scaffold.
    Future: Uncertain

I want to be left alone for a long long LONG time. I really need this.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

I need more patience . . I keep ordering things online, then ordering more because I have to wait for them :/.At least i'm gonna have more turn up at once I suppose!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I'm thinking that I really need to get my head straight; because it's a bleedin' mess at the minute!!!
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

I'm sick of looking for jobs, no-one gets back to you. Went for a job in my local yday, applied online and thought I would go round with my CV to put myself forward, armed with info and everything. Got told by a bastard TEAM LEADER they don't take paper CV's so just do it online. WHO IS HE TO TURN DOWN MY CV?! NOT EVEN MANAGER OR OWNER?!. Little wench. Then I got an email saying I was unsuccessful, I really wanted that job :(
    piercings
    lobes; tragus; nape; nipple; navel; vch; nostril doubles

tattoos
    star; lipstick kiss

I'm seriously considering doing Au Pair in America. It's something I've been thinking about for such a long time now and I think that now would be the right time to start looking into it. Although, I need 200 hours of recent "non family" childcare experience (within the past 3 years) which is the only thing that is stopping me right now. Blllaaaahhh
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

I'm thinking of a 3 month vacation, not having to do anything, just sitting in, being on the internet, being totally lazy, food delivered to you, just waking up, being online, going for a walk IF you want to, coming home, shower, food, sleep. This, for 3 months. I need this. I'm so tired.

Tumblr

Facebook