Page 1532 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 53210321432148215221523152415251526152715281529153015311532
Results 15,311 to 15,317 of 15317

Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Why, no matter where I am, or what I'm doing, is there always a random kid staring at me? Proper freaks me out XD
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    Need to find something to wear for my brother's wedding, ended up on Killstar

Hubs is amazing and bought me some Doc Martens for my birthday so I kinda, really wanna wear those. They're glittery so it's fine, right? XD
    I love those docs. Did you get anything from KS? I got a few things from there last week.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I love them so much, I just wanna wear them all the time. And no, but I think I've finally settled on something to wear though, only took me like 8 months!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    I love them so much, I just wanna wear them all the time. And no, but I think I've finally settled on something to wear though, only took me like 8 months!
    I don't blame you, they're gorgeous!! I do love KS, they're pricey but good quality and I'm even happier now they do plus size, no more having to squeeze into a few select things in their biggest "standard" size lol
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Certain coworkers are hitting my last nerve, bosses are becoming the same, I'm staring to not tolerate clients Everyday I’m really biting my tongue hard till it bleeds and putting on the fakest smile. Everyone else can pretty much kick rocks. <<< screw that eat em!!! I think they fail to understand I’m just nice because I need the money it does not mean I’m okay with half of the things you say to me!!!! But I keep telling myself I’m going to leave it all soon. I just wish soon came sooner
    Piercings
    Right Ear: 3 Lobe
    Left Ear: 3 Lobe, 3 Helix
    Nose: 1 Left Side
    Soon/Want to Get:
    Right
    Ear: 4th Lobe, 1 Helix, maybe a Daith or Tragus

Quote Originally Posted by Mid View Post
    Certain coworkers are hitting my last nerve, bosses are becoming the same, I'm staring to not tolerate clients Everyday I’m really biting my tongue hard till it bleeds and putting on the fakest smile. Everyone else can pretty much kick rocks. <<< screw that eat em!!! I think they fail to understand I’m just nice because I need the money it does not mean I’m okay with half of the things you say to me!!!! But I keep telling myself I’m going to leave it all soon. I just wish soon came sooner
    Stick with it Mid - it will get better for you soon. I've been there myself.

Try and do something towards sorting it out every day - a new job application or something.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    Stick with it Mid - it will get better for you soon. I've been there myself.

Try and do something towards sorting it out every day - a new job application or something.
    thanks yv I’m trying. The only reason I’ve stayed this long has been is because I love the work itself but the people, particularly one coworker the most is getting on my last nerve. I can’t say everyone because there is only one person there that sees my pain and is the nicest out of all of them and I get along with. But everyone else, is really destroying the job for me to the point I’m questioning if I should even apply for the same type of work else where.
    Last edited by Mid; 09-07-2019 at 08:32 PM.
    Piercings
    Right Ear: 3 Lobe
    Left Ear: 3 Lobe, 3 Helix
    Nose: 1 Left Side
    Soon/Want to Get:
    Right
    Ear: 4th Lobe, 1 Helix, maybe a Daith or Tragus