Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    Wednesday was my last day in my old job, Yippee !
    Sounds like you really hated that job. Well done for ditching it. I hear too many people hating their jobs but doing nothing about it.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

I'm thinking - I need some sun and the Canary Islands are best for that this time of year but OMG it is expensive.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

While I might be a Scot, I HATE the bagpipes - screeching horrible noise. Should be banned.

I actually hate the whole shortbread tin image of the Scots.

I’m thinking I gotta put aside the worry brought on by others and get my nose pierced tomorrow before work like I planned. ( That’s if I wake up early and I’m not lazy) lol
    Piercings
    Right Ear: 3 Lobe
    Left Ear: 3 Lobe, 3 Helix
    Nose: 1 Left Side
    Soon/Want to Get:
    Right
    Ear: 4th Lobe, 1 Helix, maybe a Daith or Tragus

Quote Originally Posted by Mid View Post
    Iím thinking I gotta put aside the worry brought on by others and get my nose pierced tomorrow before work like I planned. ( Thatís if I wake up early and Iím not lazy) lol
    Great! Sounds like plan
    I wish piercers near me were open that early

I think I'd be in trouble with my piercer if I suggested early opening hours for her
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    I wish piercers near me were open that early
    Not everyone starts work in the morning
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I'm thinking..... Why do I bother sometimes?
    I was changing all the OH's piercings to PTFE this evening ready for her MRI scan tomorrow when I heard the phone ringing over & over again. I said to Mrs T "forget it for now. I want to get this jewellery changed." so we did. 7pm, finished the change and just got downstairs when the phone goes again. It was the hospital calling to postpone the MRI as the scanner is broken. Doh!!
    At least they rang to tell us lol
    Last edited by TikiMan; 04-29-2019 at 09:08 PM.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    I'm thinking..... Why do I bother sometimes?
    I was changing all the OH's piercings to PTFE this evening ready for her MRI scan tomorrow when I heard the phone ringing over & over again. I said to Mrs T "forget it for now. I want to get this jewellery changed." so we did. 7pm, finished the change and just got downstairs when the phone goes again. It was the hospital calling to postpone the MRI as the scanner is broken. Doh!!
    At least they rang to tell us lol
    You must get Mrs T to join here!

Need to find something to wear for my brother's wedding, ended up on Killstar

Hubs is amazing and bought me some Doc Martens for my birthday so I kinda, really wanna wear those. They're glittery so it's fine, right? XD
    Last edited by MxSherwood89; 07-13-2019 at 10:27 PM.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    Sounds like you really hated that job. Well done for ditching it. I hear too many people hating their jobs but doing nothing about it.
    I didn't hate the job as such, just the idiots running the place ! Small family run business run into the ground by the family members, self appointed so called managers & directors. With no sense of direction who can't manage to do a full days work themselves. They lied to customers & took advantage of the staffs good nature, I would have got out a longtime ago if I could have found something else. But I never put myself out of a job unless I have another to go to. Don't get me wrong there was a lot of job satisfaction seeing a disabled child gain mobility that allowed them to go to a mainstream school !

However I now have my dream job, it's like being paid to do my hobby !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !