Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    Luck or good planning ?
    Luck LOL. Was my birthday (late June) got caught 1st time. Was big during cold/cooler months thankfully!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Luck LOL. Was my birthday (late June) got caught 1st time. Was big during cold/cooler months thankfully!
    We planned our last 3 well ! Just popped email out one after the other !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 14g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

I'm thinking it was a waste of time taking the kids on holiday - they just wanted to play computer games and watch youtube.

I'm hoping that later in life they will appreciate all the wacky things we get up to.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

I can't wait for today to be over
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

I'm wondering why Sarah can't wait for today to be over.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    I'm wondering why Sarah can't wait for today to be over.
    Oh man. It was so hideously busy at work. I work for a car insurance company in the call centre and we can always see how many calls are queuing waiting to come through to us. There were at least 60 calls in every queue for most of the day. I ended up getting the last hour of the day off to support so it did improve for me ha.
    Sarah

Glad your day eventually ended.I'm now thinking I need to update my signature - I've had a shiny 3rd pair of nostril piercings for 2 weeks - now up to 72 piercings.

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Oh man. It was so hideously busy at work. I work for a car insurance company in the call centre and we can always see how many calls are queuing waiting to come through to us. There were at least 60 calls in every queue for most of the day. I ended up getting the last hour of the day off to support so it did improve for me ha.
    I feel you, just did a shift at work with 700 people waiting. We need more staff!!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I feel you, just did a shift at work with 700 people waiting. We need more staff!!!
    Think I would throw up if we had that many queuing. At our busiest we've probably had around 500 across all the different queues. Hopefully getting a promotion so I'll get more time off the phone doing stuff in a slightly different role *fingers crossed*
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Think I would throw up if we had that many queuing. At our busiest we've probably had around 500 across all the different queues. Hopefully getting a promotion so I'll get more time off the phone doing stuff in a slightly different role *fingers crossed*
    It's awful, I've never seen a company so busy. I'm trying to hire people but it's not easy. :'(

Good luck with the promotion!! I don't think I could ever go back to CC stuff again even at supervisory level it drove me nutso. I have my fingers crossed for you!

UK Jewellery Network