Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

lost my Dad on June 1st, around for 8 decades then gone within 6 weeks !

What's that all about ?
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post

What's that all about ?
    Sorry, to hear that Mr Mouse. I lost my Dad a while ago and it took us years to work out that we were never going to bump into him again.

I am traumatised at the moment as on Tuesday I had to have some tests for stomach acid reflux and they had to put a tube up my nose O.M.G. it was so bad they had to take it out as I couldn't breathe. Thing is it is a repeat of the same test I had years ago. The same happened then. - They don't listen do they?
    Last edited by Mazzy; 07-05-2018 at 11:57 AM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2. Left Double Tragus - sadly! :(

Quite a few Tattoo's.

What's that all about ?
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Lost mine 10 years ago at only 64. I don't think my heart will ever not be broken over it.

I'm thinking that I LOVE this weather
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks for your kind thoughts, it's a very testing time for me at present as well as loosing Dad very quickly it looks like I'm about to be unemployed & there are further more longer term family issues going on ! So I'm kind of getting stressed out from 3 directions at present, there doesn't seem to be much of a way forward at the moment !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Lost my mother last week to the big C. Only 65 years old. Tough gig.
    Thinking about chopping up some firewood to take the chill off things and then getting stuck into some cider...lots and lots of cider to help raise my IQ a bit!

Thanks for your kind thoughts, it's a very testing time for me at present as well as loosing Dad very quickly it looks like I'm about to be unemployed & there are further more longer term family issues going on ! So I'm kind of getting stressed out from 3 directions at present, there doesn't seem to be much of a way forward at the moment !
    Oh no, I do hope things get better for you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesilver View Post
    Lost my mother last week to the big C. Only 65 years old. Tough gig.
    Thinking about chopping up some firewood to take the chill off things and then getting stuck into some cider...lots and lots of cider to help raise my IQ a bit!
    So sorry for your loss hun, it hurts, it really bloody does. Ooooh cider, yum!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks Hazel...onwards and upwards.

I'm thinking this heat while pregnant is torture!!
    Emzii

current:
    lobes x 2 each (1 x 4mm)
    tongue
    Navel
    Outer Conch
    Septum

retired:
    scaffold
    8mm lobe
    sternum md
    left labret
    navel
    stomach surface x2
    Nostril x2
    right labret

tattoos:
    several! ask me..

Quote Originally Posted by Emzyminx View Post
    I'm thinking this heat while pregnant is torture!!
    I don't envy you one bit. I was lucky and missed the summer months!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I don't envy you one bit. I was lucky and missed the summer months!
    Luck or good planning ?