Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

I am thinking when I'll finally get round to get my nipples repierced
    Hi, I'm Alessia.
    At the moment I have:
    Right ear: 1 lobe, industrial
    Left ear: 1 lobe, helix, rook
    Other: VCH
    Tattoos: full sleeve on right arm, japanese dragon. Half sleeve on left arm, skull, rose and girl with writing.
    Retired: both nipples when I was 6 months pregnant.
    Future: full sleeve on left arm, repierce both nipples, phoenix on my back

Thinking about the fact I’m getting my tongue repierced today and how I’m actually nervous for this one (it’s been years and years and I remember the first few days and the swelling )
    ✨6 tattoos
    Standard lobes. helix.
    left nipple. tongue.
    WANTED: rose half sleeve, cuticle tattoos, medusa (re pierce), navel, VCH (maybe), old wrist tattoo cover up 🌸

The sooner the better ! I love mine , the feeling , the look and knowing what you have that people don't know about unless you want them to X

UUUUUGH someone get me out of this house NOW!!!!

Would rant somewhere more public but would rather not right now. Le sigh.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    UUUUUGH someone get me out of this house NOW!!!!

Would rant somewhere more public but would rather not right now. Le sigh.
    Message me if you need to hun.

I'm thinking how did I sleep for that long???
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

<3

We're working on it - The sooner we get out, the better!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Message me if you need to hun.

I'm thinking how did I sleep for that long???
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

True, you deffo need your own space! <3
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

So we're in our new house and it feels great Major downside is we have no internet so we're feeling a bit isolated atm, but hopefully that will be sorted soon. Apart from that it's so good to have our own space and the bunnies have more room too. Last major thing is a trip to Ikea and we'll be sorted!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    So we're in our new house and it feels great Major downside is we have no internet so we're feeling a bit isolated atm, but hopefully that will be sorted soon. Apart from that it's so good to have our own space and the bunnies have more room too. Last major thing is a trip to Ikea and we'll be sorted!
    Insanely happy for you, I know how much this is going to mean for you and you both deserve it so so much.

Squeeee!!!

UK Jewellery Network

Feeling sad that one of Glasgow's architectural treasures - the Art School lies in ashes only 4 years after the last fire and almost restored again. Angry that this has happened - no smoke alarms, no sprinkler systems, nothing?
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital