Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

I'm thinking about moving back to the states after 6 years living abroad but scared to make the leap to start all over again :(

I'm thinking I'm not sure what will happen in the short term (whether I stay here, whether I move, whether I'll find a job, etc), and I hate it. I can't deal with uncertainty.

I'm thinking I need to get my 5 posts in so I can post a thread.

I was also thinking the same and how to make my nose piercing feel better :(

Thinking and stressing whether I turned the straighteners off or not when I left

I'm thinking about how all my piercings are different sizes, and that stresses me out for some reason.

I'm also thinking about how I should cook my lunch, but I can't really be bothered.

I'm thinking that I should really do something about my headache, but I can't be bothered.

I know that I should get out of bed. But I've found a really comfy position and don't want to move now.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

I am the only one still wearing thongs? Had a look through the new Next directory for some and there's only proper knickers and I don't like those as they're uncomfortable for me 😕
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, Princess Diana, septum, tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh

I'm so tired I can't sleep. It's so annoying!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<