Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

I wish it was a little warmer out. It's so cold that although there's no snow here, all the pavements around my house are frosted over and they're really slippery. I have a fear of falling, so feel a bit confined to the house.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

About how much of a procrastinator I am! Should be thinking of going to sleep, instead here I am... watching YouTube videos and being on here ��
    ✨6 tattoos
    Standard lobes. helix.
    left nipple. tongue.
    WANTED: rose half sleeve, cuticle tattoos, medusa (re pierce), navel, VCH (maybe), old wrist tattoo cover up 🌸

We're booked in to give our notice of marriage next Monday. I'm near enough useless in any kind of interview situation so I'm pretty darn nervous, I must say! Ridiculous really, we have nothing to hide, it's just how my anxiety works.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Thinking of shooting someone at the International Mail Centre in Johannesburg as they have now detained a parcel from my FiancÚ's dad because they want a POP or Invoice to charge tax? uhm was not bought, its a gift hand made by him??? now guess what cant get hold of anyone there to try and sort it out?????????

Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    We're booked in to give our notice of marriage next Monday. I'm near enough useless in any kind of interview situation so I'm pretty darn nervous, I must say! Ridiculous really, we have nothing to hide, it's just how my anxiety works.
    Its really easy promise! Xxx
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I'm thinking about sleep.

Also whether or not I should eat the left over pizza in the fridge.

Thank god it's Friday!

Thinking about if I have the ability to endure an underboob tat

I've been unable to find green salsa/salsa verde in every store I've walked into... I ended up buying "normal" salsa but it probably won't work for the recipe. I will have to scrap the idea and go with something else.

If only I wasn't so lazy, then I could make my own salsa verde.

I'm think about my next tattoo sitting and piercings (that's why I'm here after all)