Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

My friend moved to Dubai in January, and tomorrow I get to see her for the first time since December! I'm so excited, I miss her to much!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Sometimes I don't really think there's much point trying anymore. I've messed everything up and it all seems so futile.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    Sometimes I don't really think there's much point trying anymore. I've messed everything up and it all seems so futile.
    Never give up. You can turn it around, but looks like you need to make some changes.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    Never give up. You can turn it around, but looks like you need to make some changes.
    Thanks.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

I am thinking of how to get money for my Tattoos that I want

Just need to get my exams over with in the next two weeks. Fed up of not sleeping from stress.

Wishing this headache would go away, and putting off cleaning my chameleons cage.

Ugh... bad stuff happens in three's right? That means I only have one more to go.. Wish people would just leave me alone and wouldn't get so damn hurt over every little thing!
    Kind of a good thing? I figured out one of my migraine triggers. Stress.. Which I rarely have. Except for now and that has given me three migraine attacks in ONE week! Just let this stop already....
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

i'm thinking about the joy of taking public transport to seattle to the airport for christmas. i love the puget sound, turns what would be less than half an hour drive in a straight line into over 2 hours with the ferry and everything.

My current thought stream: I have to pee. I don't want to take the subway home. I have to pee. I'd like a drink, but I forgot my debit card at home. I should go pee.