Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Today has felt so long, how is it only 7.26?!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I know you leave piercings alone. I know you do... but I love that tiny bit of pain of moving the jewellery through the hole and feeling the scabby bits or whatever going through the hole. I promise not to do it again... maybe just one more time.
    Current:
    - Left lobe x 2 - Left Outer Helix recent 1.2mm needle - Right Outer Helix recent 1.2mm needle
    - One tattoo on right shoulder/upper arm

Retired:
    - Left Outer Helix x 2 - Right Outer Helix x 2 - Nose - Nose (2nd time) - Left nipple - Chest surface - Left index finger (Accident with a stapler)

I should have been better than this, but I'm obviously not.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

The last few days have been pretty good, now I know that something will go wrong very soon...
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

How does my pup always find something to get into? I swear she could wreak havoc in a completely empty room.

How pleased I am to finally have some piercings!

So apparently I'm going back to dog grooming. Didn't see that coming but I need the money! Kinda in two minds, I gave up grooming because it sent my anxiety through the roof but I feel like it was the place I was in rather than the actual job - I freaking loved it until I worked in that particular salon. This time I'll be working with my old boss again and we worked great together so maybe this will reignite my love for the job? Going to see her tomorrow for a chat about it, at least that can't hurt, right?
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Had a ton of people asking to see my new tattoo, totally exhausted and in pain took some photos.....and silence. Oh except from a work colleague who just said "you got tattooed AGAIN??!".

Feel like I was being a drama queen but meh.

Maybe it's not that good to them lol >.<
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I'm surely thinking what everyone is thinking - America - WTF?

That said, I can see why so many voted Trump - there is a whole section of American society with nothing to lose so they rolled the dice...

The Democrats should have chosen Sanders
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Starting a new job tomorrow. Haven't groomed a dog in six months, hopefully I can still remember what to do!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.