Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

I think there are plenty of reasons for people to lose contact with a parent, I know people who have been badly treated by them and rightly distanced themselves. I could go into detail about my mum but I'd rather not in public but she's a good person all in all, we were very close until a certain point when she just lost interest. I can't force her to care or show concern so I leave her to it. It's all I can do and I have accepted that.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Yeah okay you're right Hazel. In cases like that people have all the right to distance themselves and I can completely understand that. Still.. People shouldn't have to lose contact with their parents. They are your parents.. There shouldn't be any reason why it happens. Even though there are, there shouldn't be.
    But nothing is as how it should be in the world ey? XD
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

Totally agree with you there hun. It just makes me determined not to be like that
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I'm thinking that staying up for 24 hours was a very bad idea, and that I really need some coffee. :/

I think I'll spend my one day off tomorrow catching up on Bake Off since I've missed every episode so far!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Senior Member Piercedprincess84's Avatar

Wish my finger would feel better- I nearly sliced it off last night... Ouch!!
    ❤️ Sarah ❤️
    Pierced x39
    7 in each lobe
    1st hole stretched to 12mm, 2nd hole to 5mm
    Tragus in both ears
    Surface tragus in right
    Helix in right ear
    Helix in left ear
    Daith in right ear
    Industrial in right ear
    Conch in left ear
    Cheeks
    Bridge
    Right eyebrow x2
    left eye brow
    Septum 8g
    Snakebites
    Labret
    Angelbites
    Both nostrils and higher nostrils
    Tattooed x12
    More metal and ink planned!!
    http://Instagram.com/piercedprincess84
    http://facebook.com/piercedprincesssarah

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    I think I'll spend my one day off tomorrow catching up on Bake Off since I've missed every episode so far!
    I've been enjoying watching bake off....although my bf is watching too and far too interested in how Candice does for some reason....bake off "totty" apparently lol.
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum. Retired - tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fi View Post
    I've been enjoying watching bake off....although my bf is watching too and far too interested in how Candice does for some reason....bake off "totty" apparently lol.
    Haha I love Candice myself. I'm interested to see what lipstick she's going to wear next week!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Haha I love Candice myself. I'm interested to see what lipstick she's going to wear next week!

Me too. I love her pouts ☺ she is stylish though so can't really blame my boyfriend for noticing!
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum. Retired - tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

Measured my waist today to see what size corset to get for waist training/tight-lacing and was a bit surprised/saddened. What fascinates me though is that by clothing standards I should be wearing a UK dress size 30/32 but here I am wearing a pair of Sz20 jeans...go figure.

Getting excited to start waist training though. By which I mean via proper corsetry not those elasticated things.