Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Congratulations to my cousin, who just got into uni today!
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

I'm not even sure what I'm thinking at the moment... Just a lot of stuff flying around through my head. Also feel like shit right now.. Wish I could shut down my thoughts.
    My dad said he was fine with me having a boyfriend and being pansexual. But as it turns out he isn't. He told our neighbor, who is by the way the only person on earth that he sometimes opens up to. He told her that he isn't happy about it and that he doesn't know what to do about it.
    He even told her that if we were going to marry in the future that he wouldn't be there. He just couldn't be there he said.
    That really was a hard blow for me.. Ever since I came out to him he acted like everything was fine. But now it turns out that he isn't. He should be able to just tell me and then we can talk about it..

I really don't know what to think anymore...
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

If I buy this (love the open back) will my nipple rings be really obvious?

http://m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/pg...product+page_1
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum. Retired - tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    I'm not even sure what I'm thinking at the moment... Just a lot of stuff flying around through my head. Also feel like shit right now.. Wish I could shut down my thoughts.
    My dad said he was fine with me having a boyfriend and being pansexual. But as it turns out he isn't. He told our neighbor, who is by the way the only person on earth that he sometimes opens up to. He told her that he isn't happy about it and that he doesn't know what to do about it.
    He even told her that if we were going to marry in the future that he wouldn't be there. He just couldn't be there he said.
    That really was a hard blow for me.. Ever since I came out to him he acted like everything was fine. But now it turns out that he isn't. He should be able to just tell me and then we can talk about it..

I really don't know what to think anymore...
    Oh no, I'm really sorry you have to go through this I think that even though he thinks he doesn't accept you, on some level he does, since he didn't come right out and said "Well I'm not OK with this" Of course, it's not at all fine that he pretends to be all fine with it in front of you while he's actually not, but still. I don't know if my comment is of any help to you at all, but it really, really sucks that you're in that situation.
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

I really don't know what he thinks to be honest. He is the kind of person who just keeps everything inside. Letting it all build up. So it might also be the case of him just keeping it in and not showing it.

The worst part of it is that after the neighbor told me about it we went back to my dads place and she told him that she told me everything. She sat him down and we talked about it, the three of us. And then he did say that he was indeed not happy about it. However he said that he accepts it and that it is my life.
    So I don't know if he is fine with it, to a degree, or if he was lying to me. You can't just tell someone that if your son is going to marry a guy that you won't be there because you can't do that. And then tell that son that you accept it. Because you clearly don't accept it...
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Want:

Hey miss fi , hopefully yes ! It's very feminine

I really don't know what he thinks to be honest. He is the kind of person who just keeps everything inside. Letting it all build up. So it might also be the case of him just keeping it in and not showing it.

The worst part of it is that after the neighbor told me about it we went back to my dads place and she told him that she told me everything. She sat him down and we talked about it, the three of us. And then he did say that he was indeed not happy about it. However he said that he accepts it and that it is my life.
    So I don't know if he is fine with it, to a degree, or if he was lying to me. You can't just tell someone that if your son is going to marry a guy that you won't be there because you can't do that. And then tell that son that you accept it. Because you clearly don't accept it...
    Sorry you've had to go through this. My mother is pretty intolerant of anything not hetero it seems so I've never come out to her although I guess she has a strong suspicion, but for now it's not really an issue. I hope your dad can open up a bit more over time and hopefully widen his views.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks Hazel. I hope he'll come around as well.
    Sorry to hear that your mom is like that as well. Hopefully it won't ever become a problem.

Want:

Thanks Hazel. I hope he'll come around as well.
    Sorry to hear that your mom is like that as well. Hopefully it won't ever become a problem.
    Well she has barely anything to do with me these days so it probably wouldn't even be that big of a deal tbh. I've already accepted that she's not really interested in me.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Sad to hear that it had to go like that Hazel. However it might be best.. Noone should lose contact with a parent, no matter what reason. But if it does come to that.. Then so it be.

I'm just afraid the same thing will happen with my dad. But then again if that is the only way it can work out.. So it be.

Want: