Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

When I really think about it, behind my piercings, colourful hair and alternative clothing, I'm actually quite a dull and boring person.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Shower thought: why do we have piercings?

Like seriously who was the first person who was like "hey what if we stab ourselves in random places like our ears and put things in the hole?"

Also tattoos. "What if we cut open the skin and put crushed up rocks in it to make a picture?"
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Why do I always do this?
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

I've only been working for 9 days and I'm so TIRED. My feet hurt, my patience is already wearing thin with all the white girls who like to think they drink coffee, only to have it returned to me with "It's not sweet enough" even with two huge tablespoons of sugar. Then drink an effing milkshake?? Just today, I got two coffees returned to me for the opposite reason (and having to re-do them immediately, even though there were other orders), with the customers claiming that they had sugar, while I'm 100% certain I didn't make that mistake, I made them myself. There are times I've made mistakes like that, realized, and immediately re-made them instead of sending them out, I'd own up to it if I had realized it afterwards. The last thing I want is complaints.

I'm so exhausted that I don't have the energy for anything else, I just mindlessly browse the Internet afterwards, no reading, no hanging out with friends, nothing. I also have to do a bunch of house chores because my parents are also both working, and if I don't do them, no one will.

I'm basically venting, bahahah! Just the joys of working as a barista. Be nice to your baristas, people.
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

I'm Thinking I should've paid closer attention to math in school

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDreamer22 View Post
    I've only been working for 9 days and I'm so TIRED. My feet hurt, my patience is already wearing thin with all the white girls who like to think they drink coffee, only to have it returned to me with "It's not sweet enough" even with two huge tablespoons of sugar. Then drink an effing milkshake?? Just today, I got two coffees returned to me for the opposite reason (and having to re-do them immediately, even though there were other orders), with the customers claiming that they had sugar, while I'm 100% certain I didn't make that mistake, I made them myself. There are times I've made mistakes like that, realized, and immediately re-made them instead of sending them out, I'd own up to it if I had realized it afterwards. The last thing I want is complaints.

I'm so exhausted that I don't have the energy for anything else, I just mindlessly browse the Internet afterwards, no reading, no hanging out with friends, nothing. I also have to do a bunch of house chores because my parents are also both working, and if I don't do them, no one will.

I'm basically venting, bahahah! Just the joys of working as a barista. Be nice to your baristas, people.
    Sorry, I have no idea of your position or anything, but have you had a job before? It sounds like you said you are 9days into the world of work and you feel all these things..

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDreamer22 View Post

In all my life I've never been to a coffee shop were you didn't add your own sugar...
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I'm thinking about how I don't want to clean all my lizard cages right now!!! I must be crazy....I have 8 pretty large lizards.

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    Sorry, I have no idea of your position or anything, but have you had a job before? It sounds like you said you are 9days into the world of work and you feel all these things..
    No problem! I've had this job every summer (at the same shop) ever since I was about 15-16, so approximately 7-8 years

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    In all my life I've never been to a coffee shop were you didn't add your own sugar...
    We give the customers their own sugar when they have hot coffees (filter, cappuccinos, etc.), in iced coffees the sugar wouldn't melt as well, so it's put in while making it. That's how it is in every coffee shop in Greece, at least!
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Over here you generally don't do your own sugar... but there is sugar put out in the little packets if you want to do your own. Same with Splenda and sweet n low and stevia. Then again most of our coffee is drive through or a quick convenience store thing, no a social setting like in Europe.

I get a small iced coffee with a shot of vanilla, a shot of caramel, 2 splenda and skim milk! I like to pretend that 1) i'm actually drinking coffee and 2) its healthy cuz of the skim milk
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces