Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

  1. #15031
    Senior Member MxSherwood89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug-2011
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    Well that was the sweatiest job interview I've ever had. I am definitely not a summer person!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

    Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

  2. #15032
    Senior Member catface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan-2012
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    5,937

    Default

    2 more shifts and then 9 days off. Hurry up...
    Sarah


    "Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."






  3. #15033
    Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar
    Join Date
    May-2011
    Location
    Patra, Greece
    Posts
    1,406

    Default

    It is RIDICULOUSLY hot for June. This is honestly too much. We've had 40 degrees Celsius EVERY DAY for the last 5 days or so. C'mon.
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

    RIP: right nostril, navel

    Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

    Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

  4. #15034
    Awesome Admin Boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb-2010
    Location
    Bolton, Lancs
    Posts
    33,023

    Default

    Well, my wage next week will be sh*t, I get paid in Euros, the pound has fallen horribly thanks to those voting out.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<



  5. #15035
    Senior Member catface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan-2012
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    5,937

    Default

    Is it weird that I just want mashed potato for dinner?
    Sarah


    "Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."






  6. #15036
    Senior Member ThatPsycho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov-2011
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    3,025

    Default

    Is it too early to go to bed right now?
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

    Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

  7. #15037
    Senior Member Thehorror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov-2014
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,632

    Default

    Interesting cultural note:

    So I've found Europeans think America with its commercials and ads for prescriptions and "talk to your doctor about blank drug" and rampant prescription abuse etc... is "drug-happy." And I would tens to agree.

    But then I realize that a lot of drugs that are prescription only, and even like Schedule 2 (almost impossible to get and rarelt prescribed) are OTC here.

    Like, antibiotics. Or clotrimazole. Or freaking CODEINE. You know how hard it is to get codeine stateside? One time I had surgery and had to fill my painkillers that afternoon and the pharmacist made my dad bring me with him to the pharmacy even though I had major surgery that morning. Yet this morning I walked into a pharmacy with a migraine and the lady is just like "here have some codeine." No ID, no Rx, nothing! She just handed me more codeine than I've ever been prescribed!
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

    Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

    Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces


  8. #15038
    Senior Member ~Nox~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep-2012
    Location
    Somerset, England
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Well, my wage next week will be sh*t, I get paid in Euros, the pound has fallen horribly thanks to those voting out.
    I'm sorry to hear that :(
    I'm off to Germany next week so pretty gutted too. Also not looking forward to being there as a Brit,.. I don't think we're liked very much right now :(

    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDreamer22 View Post
    It is RIDICULOUSLY hot for June. This is honestly too much. We've had 40 degrees Celsius EVERY DAY for the last 5 days or so. C'mon.
    I just got back from 8 days in Corfu where it was 35-38. Luckily it was nice and breezy but I spent most of the days shade bound or in the sea/pool!
    Back in the UK now and it's 14 and windy and rainy. Its bloody horrible :( I've got so many layers on and missing the food already :'(

    Quote Originally Posted by Thehorror View Post
    Interesting cultural note:

    So I've found Europeans think America with its commercials and ads for prescriptions and "talk to your doctor about blank drug" and rampant prescription abuse etc... is "drug-happy." And I would tens to agree.

    But then I realize that a lot of drugs that are prescription only, and even like Schedule 2 (almost impossible to get and rarelt prescribed) are OTC here.

    Like, antibiotics. Or clotrimazole. Or freaking CODEINE. You know how hard it is to get codeine stateside? One time I had surgery and had to fill my painkillers that afternoon and the pharmacist made my dad bring me with him to the pharmacy even though I had major surgery that morning. Yet this morning I walked into a pharmacy with a migraine and the lady is just like "here have some codeine." No ID, no Rx, nothing! She just handed me more codeine than I've ever been prescribed!
    I duno what I'd do without codeine!! It's my last resort for super persistent headaches.
    Last edited by ~Nox~; 06-28-2016 at 11:54 PM.
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

    Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

  9. #15039
    Awesome Admin Boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb-2010
    Location
    Bolton, Lancs
    Posts
    33,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that :(
    I'm off to Germany next week so pretty gutted too. Also not looking forward to being there as a Brit,.. I don't think we're liked very much right now :(
    It's ok, I got it the wrong way round, my wage will actually be good, I never was good at maths. Most of my German friends/co-workers just feel sorry for me tbh.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<



  10. #15040
    Senior Member Thehorror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov-2014
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
    I duno what I'd do without codeine!! It's my last resort for super persistent headaches.
    Ugh I dont like how loopy I get. I havent been having migraines for over a year now, but I used to use a cocktail of muscle relaxants and caffeine my doc gave me, which worked pretty well and left me pretty functional. Not as pain-free as the codeine, but remaining a functioning human being. Codeine on the other hand knocks me on my ass.

    What really sucks is if I get a cold. I can't take OTC cough syrup because I'm allergic so I get (you guessed it) codeine! I've had to do it twice. I only bother with it if I'm really not getting better on my own. So basically when I get sick I either get over it in a day or I get bronchitis. There is no in between.

    Stupid triptans
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

    Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

    Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •