Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Applied for my first ever credit card, accepted in a couple of minutes and they've given me a ridiculous credit limit... Not sure how I feel about it all haha. Time to build me some kick ass credit!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Nice Katie!
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

Read a couple of times over the past week or so "I wouldn't/don't invite people to your wedding who didn't get you an engagement gift or card".

HAHA! There'd be 2 people at my wedding then, me and the fiancÚ!

Although we do ponder on that option (not because of that reason I may add)....early days ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Read a couple of times over the past week or so "I wouldn't/don't invite people to your wedding who didn't get you an engagement gift or card".

HAHA! There'd be 2 people at my wedding then, me and the fiancÚ!

Although we do ponder on that option (not because of that reason I may add)....early days ^_^
    What a bizarre bench mark! We barely got anything like that until we had our engagement party.. I think if we'd followed that advice you'd have been the only one out of all the bridesmaids or best men there!

Im a little bit gutted we're not doing it all again this year.. We got to see you so much when we had dresses to buy!!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I have another shot at my dream job in a couple of weeks. Welp.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    What a bizarre bench mark! We barely got anything like that until we had our engagement party.. I think if we'd followed that advice you'd have been the only one out of all the bridesmaids or best men there!

Im a little bit gutted we're not doing it all again this year.. We got to see you so much when we had dresses to buy!!
    It is an odd one! It was fun coming up to you all! Doubt I could afford it or afford the time off at the moment though.

Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    I have another shot at my dream job in a couple of weeks. Welp.
    How wonderful, I really hope it goes well for you darling <3
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I am in shock... luckily i just heard from the last of my friends who live in Orlando and everyone is ok...
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thehorror View Post
    I am in shock... luckily i just heard from the last of my friends who live in Orlando and everyone is ok...
    Sometimes, the US sounds like some post apocalyptic wasteland where anything goes...
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Thinking about boring adult stuff like my home loan, and getting electricity, gas etc. connected when I move into my new place.

I'm thinking about pizza!