Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Philosophical quandry of the day:

When wearing a skirt, is it easier to pull it up or down when using the bathroom?
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

I make awful life decisions...
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Quote Originally Posted by Thehorror View Post

When wearing a skirt, is it easier to pull it up or down when using the bathroom?
    Up, unless I have something tucked into it. Then I'll pull it down and redo the tucking.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Always up for me!
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Up, unless I have something tucked into it. Then I'll pull it down and redo the tucking.
    But if you go up, then you dont have to redo the tucking?

I also would tend towards up, but on this particular day it was a floor length skirt and it had nowhere to go but down

Its like that Dr. Seuss book, with butter side up and butter side down bread
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Up! That way you can adjust whatever is tucked into your skirt too.

Definitely up!!

I'd say the hardest bathroom clothing would have to be low crotch Aladin pants/harems,.. especially in festival port-a-loos When a little spangled, the fear is real XD
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
    Definitely up!!

I'd say the hardest bathroom clothing would have to be low crotch Aladin pants/harems,.. especially in festival port-a-loos When a little spangled, the fear is real XD
    Nope. Wet one piece bathing suits. Hands down. You either do yoga for a half hour trying to get it off or pee all over it/yourself. Lord help you if its the other one

Bleh
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Nope. Wet one piece bathing suits. Hands down. You either do yoga for a half hour trying to get it off or pee all over it/yourself. Lord help you if its the other one
    I agree with this, aside from that I had a jumpsuit with tiny awkward buttons at the back, that wasn't fun on a night out when I was dying for a wee!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<