Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

One of my guineas has developed a fungal infection. =/ I'm pretty sure she got this in store as ringworm can take two weeks to develop (I'll have had her two weeks tomorrow and I noticed it yesterday, although it was probably noticeable the day before, but I was in London so could not check). They say they'll pay the vets bills if she contracted it in store, but not if she got it elsewhere. And as I have three other guinea pigs any of them could be 'carriers'. I just know they're going to blame the infection on my older guineas, despite never having had any symptoms before and being bought from the same store, so even if they are carriers, that'll be where they picked it up

Urgh.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Thinking about getting my inner conch pierced but don't have anyone reliable to do it :/

Also....how in the world does one upload a profile picture?!

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cnote View Post
    Thinking about getting my inner conch pierced but don't have anyone reliable to do it :/

Also....how in the world does one upload a profile picture?!
    Here you go!

I'm thinking: I freaking HATE fighting with my parents -_- But here we are.
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Is Facebook having a wobble or is it just me?
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Thank you so much!

Meh, last night was weird and upsetting. :/
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Hmm, that makes things a bit awkward. But I guess you can't treat me like you did and just expect me to follow you around like last night, hahahahaha.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

So after 7 months of being in tiny cities, villages, farm and beach towns I arrived in Brisbane a big ass city. Walked straight into topshop looked around and thought 'man I look like a scruff' everywhere else just had clothes that suit the weather not fashionable ones and I've been wearing the same suitable clothes for 7 months now.. Ended up dropping $200 in h&m now I've got the hard decision of carrying on down to Sydney as intended or settle here

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Not long ago I was moaning about people who claim they e had a migraine when they just had a headache... but I think I may have had a 'silent migraine' today. Started off with spots and lines across my vision so I couldn't see properly. Then my hearing went funny and the side of my face and mouth went numb/tingling. A headache came later but thank goodness it wasn't debilitating. It was a friend who suffers from migraines herself who suggested that's what it could be. I've had the vision multiple times before but I always thought it was because of the computer at work.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Yup, that sounds like a visual migraine! And they can be triggers by computer screens.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces