Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    It arrived this week. But I just had to f**k up yet again by losing my entire bag at a club last night. :(
    I agree with Mole. I was once made to leave a club because I was so drunk I was falling asleep (no idea how it's happened, never been that drunk before or since) and left my bag, purse, phone and coat there because of it. Thought I'd lost the lot, but staff found them and put them behind the bar for me. Same may have happened for you. =)

-----

I really need to have a proper bra fitting but I haven't the first clue where to go. I know places like Ann Summers do them, but they only measure you, which I can do myself. Hmm.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I last got fitted at debenhams and they measured me then got me a bunch of sizes/styles to try and then assessed them on me
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Mole90 View Post
    Have you rung the club to see if they have it?

If you just forget it and left it in the cloak room chances are it'd still there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    I agree with Mole. I was once made to leave a club because I was so drunk I was falling asleep (no idea how it's happened, never been that drunk before or since) and left my bag, purse, phone and coat there because of it. Thought I'd lost the lot, but staff found them and put them behind the bar for me. Same may have happened for you. =)

-----

I really need to have a proper bra fitting but I haven't the first clue where to go. I know places like Ann Summers do them, but they only measure you, which I can do myself. Hmm.
    Thanks. I rang the lost property department but they didn't find anything. I think I lost my phone in the club and my bag in the taxi because I remember looking in my bag and not being able to find my phone, and then realised I didn't have my bag with me a bit after getting out. I think I put it down to look for my phone and forgot to pick it up again. :/ Luckily, some family members came to see me today and they bought me a new phone and gave me some money, so I'm fine if my old phone isn't found.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    Thanks. I rang the lost property department but they didn't find anything. I think I lost my phone in the club and my bag in the taxi because I remember looking in my bag and not being able to find my phone, and then realised I didn't have my bag with me a bit after getting out. I think I put it down to look for my phone and forgot to pick it up again. :/ Luckily, some family members came to see me today and they bought me a new phone and gave me some money, so I'm fine if my old phone isn't found.
    Sadly these things happen, especially on nights out.

---------

I really wish someone would come cook me dinner....Or I had money to order in......Or I had something in the house I actually wanted to eat.

-----

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    I last got fitted at debenhams and they measured me then got me a bunch of sizes/styles to try and then assessed them on me
    I know BHS and M&S do it. I'm not sure if it's the same everywhere but my local M&S require you to book in and they only do it on certain days.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

My mom spend the entirety of thanksgiving break trying to pretend she didn't totally hate my blue hair. It was kinda funny. Ironically, she was also very excited to show me her brand new white towels. It was a nice visit, even though my parents were both pretty cranky. My extended family had lots to say regarding my decision to put off vet school for a few years, so that sucked.

Speaking of vet school, I'm beginning to think I might just not go. I've been exploring career options and I might have other choices.

Gah this whole being an adult entering the real world/workforce thing is terrifying! Not to mention *gasp* normal hair
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Mole90 View Post
    Sadly these things happen, especially on nights out.

---------

I really wish someone would come cook me dinner....Or I had money to order in......Or I had something in the house I actually wanted to eat.
    Yeah, I should really be more careful. :/
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Strange, there's tons out there....
    Must be looking in the wrong places then lol

I'm thinking it really sucks that I won't see the guy I like until next week. :(

Haha, that's okay, thanks. ^_^ I was just really frustrated at the time as I'd had a 'trial shift' of sorts on Saturday and they strongly implied that I had the job and would call on Monday... But I never got the call. So I've been applying to loads of jobs today and they ended up phoning me! So now I'm just waiting for the documents to be e-mailed through, but I start on the 7th. It's not an amazing job (it's only part time for starters, but it is above minimum wage so, swings and round abouts?) but I can't really afford to be picky! Plus, it actually looks kinda fun, which is a bonus over a boring full time office job.

In regards to my triangle, sure. Would you like one of when it was first done (and swollen) or one once fully healed? I assume you've read my diary? If you have any questions about it, feel free to PM or ask on my diary or whatever. It's one of my absolute favourite piercings, so if you've got the anatomy definitely go for it. ^_^ I love it.

Well, as above, my complaint didn't last long, fortunately! I'm just looking for anything that actually pays my rent at the moment. But that's because I don't plan on sticking around here for much longer, so I'm not really looking for a career move. (I'm hopefully going back in to education come September, but I have to stay here for the time being as my boyfried is finishing up a course he's doing for work.)
    Ah! I'm happy for you, getting a job!

Yes I did read your diary, I've actually read it a few times cause it was written so well.
    A picture of both would be nice if possible? Many thanks<3