Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

So glad I have tomorrow off work as holiday.
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    When I actually have an income I won't know what to do with the money... I sense a ridiculous amount of over spending on things I don't need (jerky and tea sets) in the months after my first pay cheque.
    It sounds boring (and is ) but it is a good idea to have a direct debit or standing order putting some spare money away as savings. For the really long term (until it isn't!) put some in a pension - especially if your employer adds to your money (which most must now do by law). I suspect that nobody under 30 or 40 now will actually ever get a state pension.

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Uni has started. I am still in my hometown and all my classmates (supposedly my friends, but they're not really) are already in Patras attending classes. Why does everyone seem to have their lives together but me??
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

I want to go home.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    I want to go home.
    Please don't - at least until you've given university a good trial - and a week doesn't count See if there are any other societies or clubs that you can join - there is bound to be at least one that will fit you to a T.

You worked hard to get there - at least see if it gets better before leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by julian View Post
    Please don't - at least until you've given university a good trial - and a week doesn't count See if there are any other societies or clubs that you can join - there is bound to be at least one that will fit you to a T.

You worked hard to get there - at least see if it gets better before leaving.

Thanks. I wasn't seriously considering leaving, but I was feeling pretty low and homesick when I wrote that. It's quite an adjustment from the life I'm used to and change stresses me out, but I'll get used to it. Thank you.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Wondering if the mail has already came

Full of cold, can't breathe, everything aches and I'm in work until Sunday. Blargh.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Feeling very pushed out and isolated atm. Keep trying not to let it bother me, meh.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Loads of hugs H <3
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!