Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    Flight's to Japan are only $350 return for march-may. I have no idea what my financial state will be in then but I should totally book them now whilst this offers on shouldn't I. If I book them now il have time to save... Or is this a terrible idea..
    I think you should book them. I'm a firm believer that you should grab every chance while you can, I hate the "I should have done x thing back when I could" feeling.
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDreamer22 View Post
    I think you should book them. I'm a firm believer that you should grab every chance while you can, I hate the "I should have done x thing back when I could" feeling.
    This. Also please please go and post tons of photos. I've wanted to go to Japan for over 20 years, I don't know if I'll ever be able to afford it in my lifetime :(
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Flight's to Japan are only $350 return for march-may. I have no idea what my financial state will be in then but I should totally book them now whilst this offers on shouldn't I. If I book them now il have time to save... Or is this a terrible idea..
    If you can afford to book it now, then do it for sure! It's one of those things you might never get the chance to do again!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Suddenly not one, not two, but three almost newborn kittens (they look like a week, maybe two weeks old) have popped up in the field behind my house. I don't have the slightest idea whether they were abandoned or whether their mum is somewhere around here, but, to be certain, I'm already searching for homes for them. There's the field, my house, our garden and then the road, so... they've gotta go.
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

You should definitely do it! I'm going to Japan myself in October, very excited to go!

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

Feeling lost and lonely. I'm wondering if I should try to get councilling. I'm not sure it would help, but I think my boyfriend would like to see me try.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

I'm going! And my parents are meeting me out there! First time il see them in a year

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I'm going! And my parents are meeting me out there! First time il see them in a year
    I hope you enjoy it! I've always wanted to go to Japan (and pick up a nice set of Go pieces and a Goban whilst I'm there ).

I have no idea why I'm awake at 8 in the morning. I've been awake since before 7, I just coudn't get back to sleep so figured I'd make the most of it and get up.
    Current:
    - Ear lobes x2 (right) and x1 (left)
    - Tunnel (left lobe) 10mm
    - Navel
    - Helix (right)
    - A half-rejected industrial (left)
    - Tragus (left)
    - Nostril (right)
    - Conch (right)
    - Nipple (left)

Pending:
    - Rooks (both), in the distant future

Retired:
    - Septum
    - Lip (left)
    - Nipple (right)

YAY! That's awesome.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<