Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    You really have to consider what it feels like to people here though. We're not used to it, we have warnings to make sure to look after the the elderly and infirm. Because we rarely encounter these temps it can make people ill. Not to mention people don't consider how it affects them. What may seem trivial in other places can be a killer here, that includes children and animals ending up with severe burns and heatstroke. It shouldn't ever be played down.
    I know, sorry it was meant as a joke really. I come from the UK and anything over 28 is hot for me, even after 11 years here. 33 would be a bit of a nightmare in the UK without any aircon or anything. My favourite temperature is 22-26 which we get here early spring - September here.

@Lyssa - yeah Cairns can be really hot, my Aunt and Uncle used to live there and had to move to Adelaide as my Uncle kept getting skin cancer. On the 46 degree day we had a few years ago we had no aircon in the house we were in then, so we all spent the day at the shopping mall which had aircon and when we got back all the metal door handles were too hot to touch, it was so hot. We couldn't sleep at night, I was crashed out on the sofa with a portable evaporative cooler pointed at me, the bedroom was waaaay too hot.
    2g lobes, 18g forward helix (L), 14g Conch (L), 16g Double helix (L) 14g Daith (R), and 18g right nostril. 16g Septum.
    2 hours of ink.
    Retired: Gunned 20g lobes many years ago, 16g Tragus, 18g third (L), 18g Forward helix (bottom of double)(L) 14g Philtrum x 2, 18g second (L).

It is far too hot today

@Sassi sorry I was in a bad mood this morning. Please don't apologise! It is very hot today but tbh I like the heat, just don't like the stuffiness.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

It's raining today, while the last few days had been very overcast. I'm happy, since it was 30+ degrees with burning sun before that. It probably won't last, and we'll end up in 35 degrees by tomorrow, but oh well. I'll enjoy the rain and cool temperature while it lasts!
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

I'm DYING in New Orleans. 93 degrees and 60% humidity is killer

edit: 33 degrees Celsius
    Last edited by Thehorror; 07-01-2015 at 05:07 PM.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Yeah it's 31c here with 55% humidity, the humidity is the bit I don't like!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

The heat is ridiculous, I work supporting people with disabilities and it making loads of them poorly :(

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

See Farenheit is nice because I can be melodramatic and be like "it's almost a HUNDRED degrees!!!" Much more exciting than "around thirty"
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

I hope BAF get back to me soon. I can't remember what happened last time GWS screwed up a pre-order so I wonder what will come of it.

I also hope MIL leaves me enough hot water for a shower in the morning, she's been running the bath for ages! Hot water is a finite resource in this house! WHY CAN YOU NOT JUST HAVE A SHOWER YOU ANNOYING WOMAN?!
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Im used to the humidity now. I means its 4am and 73% right now but i live with a bunch of English folk and we were chatting the other day about things we miss and one of them was like 'being able to breathe, you know like taking a big breathe of English air and it feeling clean'

I just hate that my hair never stays straight. Practically curls the moment you've finished straightening it

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.