Page 13 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223631135131013 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

I wish you the best of luck (Can you save me a place?)

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    How I hate that I have to get a degree when I really can't be arsed and all I want to do with my life is make a care home unlike any other care home where old people can do whatever the hell they want instead of being institutionalised and let down by so many shitty care workers and nurses like they are at the minute. How has it got so bad that our elders are being neglected on a daily basis and dieing in misery. I want to make a place where they can sleep until 11 if they want, or get up at 6.30 if they want! Not where they are forced to go to bed at 8pm and eat at set times and not get a say in how their hair gets cut. /ramble ramble.
    I totally agree. Or even just staff the give them the time of day, who'll spend 10 minutes sat with them when they're giving out cups of tea for a quick chat and a bit of compassion.

If I worked in a care home I'd be getting in trouble all the time for talking too much, and absolutely skint from always buying the loneliest people little treats like cream cakes and chocolates that their relatives would bring them if were around or even bothered to visit.

The whole thing is just so sad, it broke my heart every time I had to go home and leave my grandma there. Even more so for all the other women and men that were just forgotten by everyone else.

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Quote Originally Posted by bigredfish View Post
    I wish you the best of luck (Can you save me a place?)
    Reserved one for you

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraChan View Post
    I totally agree. Or even just staff the give them the time of day, who'll spend 10 minutes sat with them when they're giving out cups of tea for a quick chat and a bit of compassion.

If I worked in a care home I'd be getting in trouble all the time for talking too much, and absolutely skint from always buying the loneliest people little treats like cream cakes and chocolates that their relatives would bring them if were around or even bothered to visit.

The whole thing is just so sad, it broke my heart every time I had to go home and leave my grandma there. Even more so for all the other women and men that were just forgotten by everyone else.
    Do you want to me my Cream Cake and compassion provider?

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

It's strange you talk about that since my mum's a carer, and her place sounds so different.However to an extent I agree, I think that too many people in care homes are left sat infront of a tv all day just eating(i'm talking about one example here).I think it's sad they're relegated to their own rooms really, obviously the majority aren't that active but yeah, everything is very regimented.It also disgusts me the amount they can charge(for those who actually pay out of their own pockets it's astronomical really), for the 'care' they provide.Once again though, it's down to the management rather than individual carers.I know that wasn't exactly on your topic but it was slightly bugging me I guess :P.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I'm thinking clear earskins are good at hiding! One of them just pinged out of my fingers, I have no idea where it went :( I need them for sleeping in, anything else gets mushed around and uncomfy, or falls out.

Where iis iiiiiiitt??

Got to get me some brightly coloured ones methinks. Shame BJS don't have the wearable-length options.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

I'm thinking my hands smell all coconutty , but i'm about to watch The cove and i'm pretty sure i'll get pretty upset, even though I do want to watch it.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    Do you want to me my Cream Cake and compassion provider?
    Sure

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Scarred_pierced

Quote Originally Posted by breadwing View Post
    I am thinking about a tower of Coca Cola cans turning into a giant nail file and thinking that it is an ironing board so it lays down and reads a Chinese takeaway menu.
    I am now thinking how did I never know stuart was from Colchester? I'm pretty sure we both went to a london meet in like 2007/8!

Im thinking "red red wine,stay close to me,dont let me be alone"
    Current Piercings = Hafada, Lorum & P.A.

9 Tattoos.

I'm thinking my hands are so sore, damn cracked skin.Thinking it must be from washing my hands so much today :(
    4 tattoos.

Facebook