Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Quote Originally Posted by beautiful-disaster View Post
    i wish i shared some of the confidence you have hazel! i just see myself as a wonky shape; massive hips, small waist, big thighs - i look like a pear. haha! you're right that MH issues don't help. with that i feel like i've taken a million steps back to the few steps forward but it's a work in progress.

have you ever tried making some clothes so they would fit proper?
    It comes and goes in waves if I'm honest hun, I'm just huge atm, gone from a sz12-14 to a 22-24 in 2-3 years! But size isn't the issue it's how we see ourselves and as you say MH kicks us when we are down.

I couldn't make a bag hun haha! Bf has sometimes altered things for me though, he's good on a sewing machine. For me it's more finding nice plus size things that don't cover you from your neck to your knees! I have a small back and big boobs but can't find nice nipped in low cut tops anywhere!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member beautiful-disaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    It comes and goes in waves if I'm honest hun, I'm just huge atm, gone from a sz12-14 to a 22-24 in 2-3 years! But size isn't the issue it's how we see ourselves and as you say MH kicks us when we are down.

I couldn't make a bag hun haha! Bf has sometimes altered things for me though, he's good on a sewing machine. For me it's more finding nice plus size things that don't cover you from your neck to your knees! I have a small back and big boobs but can't find nice nipped in low cut tops anywhere!
    you'd be surprised I've been hunting pinterest for some skirt tutorials as it's SO hard to find ones that fit waist and hip respectively!

the biggest i've been was after having Xavier and that was an 18-20. I dropped 3 stone and felt amazing... only for anxiety and depression to kick in and i feel now that i need to loose another 3 stone. gah, it's a never ending cycle. definitely setting myself a goal for Florida... need to get myself a funky cozzie. Like you say though, it doesn't matter what size you are; body issues can happen to people all shapes and sizes. I should just be thankful i'm relatively healthy (besides the whole falling pregnant will kill me thing!)
    What I have
    Left ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , daith , conch
    Right ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , tragus , scaffold , rook
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

double nostrils, nipple (L), orbital, cleavage MD's, christina

call me Manda
    ^3^

Quote Originally Posted by beautiful-disaster View Post
    you'd be surprised I've been hunting pinterest for some skirt tutorials as it's SO hard to find ones that fit waist and hip respectively!

the biggest i've been was after having Xavier and that was an 18-20. I dropped 3 stone and felt amazing... only for anxiety and depression to kick in and i feel now that i need to loose another 3 stone. gah, it's a never ending cycle. definitely setting myself a goal for Florida... need to get myself a funky cozzie. Like you say though, it doesn't matter what size you are; body issues can happen to people all shapes and sizes. I should just be thankful i'm relatively healthy (besides the whole falling pregnant will kill me thing!)
    I feel the same, I'm healthy to the extent that my weight doesn't create health issues although it's possibly currently making one worse so I'm deffo on the lose now. I was an 18-20 after having my son, got down to a 12, then after tons of stress then loads of happiness, loads of MH problems and a major boost in income I just ballooned! I know I can get it off again though
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Man, this day was a nightmare! Glad it's over -_-
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Just been looking for a wedding card for my friends who are getting married, one of which has terminal cancer. I'm struggling a bit, they all talk about "forever" & "lifetime"... he has months to live. Meh...

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Maybe make one yourself? Or get a cute blank card a write a wedding related message in that?
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Yeah i think i might get my craft on!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Home made cards are always so lovely to receive too and then on the inside you can just focus on how lovely it is to be a part of their day rather than the usual pre-printed stuff about forevers etc
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I got through yesterday without crying for the first time in many years.

My dad would have been 71.

It's still not fair.

Definitely don't look up spinal fusion surgery, oh my god I feel so ill.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.