Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

One of my friends seems to have developed a weird obsession with my sex life. Like he will bring it up at any opportunity and when it's completely not relevant to anything in group conversations. A couple of other people in the group have picked up on it too and it's just weird
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

I'm thinking i just served up the most lush tea!

Ohhhh god, was so good!
    Emzii

current:
    lobes x 2 each (1 x 4mm)
    tongue
    Navel
    Outer Conch
    Septum

retired:
    scaffold
    8mm lobe
    sternum md
    left labret
    navel
    stomach surface x2
    Nostril x2
    right labret

tattoos:
    several! ask me..

Quote Originally Posted by Thehorror View Post
    I consider you all my friends! You know more about me than some of my non-cyber friends for sure. I've found this to be a very welcoming and helpful community, even if it does have its moments.
    Thats good to know

Life has it's moments and forums are no exception. As I said, weekend is coming up so hopefully things will settle and we can all get back to a calmer more peaceful and positive environment. ^_^

Nat that's totally weird, does he fancy you maybe?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Nat that's totally weird, does he fancy you maybe?
    I dunno, I don't think so, I hope not anyway. I'm putting it down to him being spectacularly immature and kinda fascinated with sex like a teenage boy. It's getting kinda annoying though and it's properly weird :/
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

I don't know if anyone knows anything about dream interpretation... I have had a recurring theme in dreams for a long time. Whenever I try to dial 999 (last night it was because I accidentally set a tiger free, it's been for many other reasons before), my phone doesn't let me. Although I'm dialling the correct numbers, the wrong numbers are actually coming up. I just found something online saying it could be a sign of anxiety, but it's not something I experience at all.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    I don't know if anyone knows anything about dream interpretation... I have had a recurring theme in dreams for a long time. Whenever I try to dial 999 (last night it was because I accidentally set a tiger free, it's been for many other reasons before), my phone doesn't let me. Although I'm dialling the correct numbers, the wrong numbers are actually coming up. I just found something online saying it could be a sign of anxiety, but it's not something I experience at all.
    That's a recurring dream at times for me. I know what it means in some ways for me. It's sometimes about anxiety but most people attribute that to most dreams.

I often feel it's more to do with unfinished business or wanting to move forward and progress but at the same time not being able to do so, so it can lend itself a little more to frustration than anxiety. With it being in dream format it will be an overall desire rather than something that's really in your face or annoying you.

The overall situation, the tiger being released and then needing to contact someone for help is more related to what you posted in the relationship thread I reckon.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    That's a recurring dream at times for me. I know what it means in some ways for me. It's sometimes about anxiety but most people attribute that to most dreams.

I often feel it's more to do with unfinished business or wanting to move forward and progress but at the same time not being able to do so, so it can lend itself a little more to frustration than anxiety. With it being in dream format it will be an overall desire rather than something that's really in your face or annoying you.

The overall situation, the tiger being released and then needing to contact someone for help is more related to what you posted in the relationship thread I reckon.
    Ahhhh, this is very helpful, thanks! I bet the wanting to move forward part is about me desperately wanting a new job but just not being able to even get an interview! It's not particularly annoying me, but it is on my mind a lot as I really want to leave my job. I'd not even thought about the tiger part meaning anything really. I just thought it was one of the random dreams I have haha.
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Ahhhh, this is very helpful, thanks! I bet the wanting to move forward part is about me desperately wanting a new job but just not being able to even get an interview! It's not particularly annoying me, but it is on my mind a lot as I really want to leave my job. I'd not even thought about the tiger part meaning anything really. I just thought it was one of the random dreams I have haha.
    You're more than welcome hun ^_^

I find dreams very interesting, but it's not something I've really delved into outside of my own personal spirituality/psychology. I seem to be a bit odd when it comes to dreams though; apparently we dream every night but forget them most of the time. I probably wake up having remembered a dream (to the point where I can relate it to someone else) probably once a week. I also lucid dream, or, at least, I've got to a stage where dream me is fully aware it's not reality.

It's bizarre traversing a dream and knowing full well it's not real. Like, the other day I missed a deadline for an assessment; but I just thought 'I haven't actually, I'm asleep and have three days left.' Which was true.

I dunno. I also get hypnagogic auditory hallucinations (my friend claims psychic powers; it's an interesting theory even if I'm not wholly convinced) all the time and exploding head sydrome on occassion.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    I find dreams very interesting, but it's not something I've really delved into outside of my own personal spirituality/psychology. I seem to be a bit odd when it comes to dreams though; apparently we dream every night but forget them most of the time. I probably wake up having remembered a dream (to the point where I can relate it to someone else) probably once a week. I also lucid dream, or, at least, I've got to a stage where dream me is fully aware it's not reality.

It's bizarre traversing a dream and knowing full well it's not real. Like, the other day I missed a deadline for an assessment; but I just thought 'I haven't actually, I'm asleep and have three days left.' Which was true.

I dunno. I also get hypnagogic auditory hallucinations (my friend claims psychic powers; it's an interesting theory even if I'm not wholly convinced) all the time and exploding head sydrome on occassion.
    I also remember A LOT of my dreams. In fact, at school, my friends got sick of me because I would relate multiple dreams to them each week. I'd start out "Oh I had the weirdest dream last night..." and they'd all sigh and walk away haha. My mum has previously said that my dreams are like epic novels because I always remember so many details. I've had lucid dreams too. As far as I remember they've all been good dreams, and I usually enjoy them. I like knowing I'm dreaming.
    Sarah