Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    I fully expect a transitional period that will involve a lot of swearing >< and writing things down (how quaint)
    Indeed - and one thing that had me puzzled for a while is that the key labelled "alt" is often called "option" in Mac documentation

Quote Originally Posted by julian View Post
    It wasn't just fireworks for half an hour here - some idiot nearby had an outdoor party until 2am :(
    Next door to me was out til 2am as well but we were all up anyway so I didn't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    and I really liked the fireworks - I still get childishly excited over them (Even if i'm going to be 20 this year D': )
    I absolutely LOVE fireworks but I don't love having to console my pets for half an hour because they're terrified. Not to mention they NEVER pick them up so I'm having to watch out for them whilst I'm out with the dog as she'll chew them.

Organised displays away from houses/farms are better.

I also hate Windows 8, putting 10 on my PC soon ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Next door to me was out til 2am as well but we were all up anyway so I didn't mind.

I absolutely LOVE fireworks but I don't love having to console my pets for half an hour because they're terrified. Not to mention they NEVER pick them up so I'm having to watch out for them whilst I'm out with the dog as she'll chew them.

How did your pooch cope with the fireworks Hazel? I remember one year the fireworks were soooo loud that my dog ran, we couldn't find him anywhere and spent a lot of the night outside trying to find him... he had got in the washing machine haha!
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Quote Originally Posted by julian View Post
    It wasn't just fireworks for half an hour here - some idiot nearby had an outdoor party until 2am :(
    Quote Originally Posted by CenturyChild View Post
    How did your pooch cope with the fireworks Hazel? I remember one year the fireworks were soooo loud that my dog ran, we couldn't find him anywhere and spent a lot of the night outside trying to find him... he had got in the washing machine haha!
    She was a bit shaky at first but then she was fine, it was the cats who weren't happy especially Tia, had to give her cuddles and fuss and put some music on.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Sleep now please
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

We're very very lucky that all of our beasts don't mind fireworks at all, in fact Loki actually loves them and runs to the windowsill to sit and watch them if he hears them!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post

I can imagine it being awful for pets - thankfully we don't have any though. I hate seeing animals in distress, so I don't think I could cope when fireworks are being let off =/

I LOVED the ones London did this year and after we'd watched that we went out to try and see if anyone was letting them off round here. Our local pub did a display that we could see from the garden but apart from that there was nothing really.

btw, how is windows 10? I'm intrigued by it.
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    We're very very lucky that all of our beasts don't mind fireworks at all, in fact Loki actually loves them and runs to the windowsill to sit and watch them if he hears them!
    Same here, Pingu doesn't seem fussed by them but other loud noises really bother her.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    btw, how is windows 10? I'm intrigued by it.
    The bf is using it but I've seen a lot of it and it looks tons better than 8, I just can't stand 8 tbh it really annoys me, it's trying so hard to be different when it's just plain annoying!! I prefer simplicity and familiarity so when 8 came out I was mega frustrated for ages.

I had a massive shock to the system with the gaming pc dad had made for me for christmas, I picked it up off our mate who made it, got it home, plugged it in, boom, windows 8.1 -.- tbh I've not come across any spectacular problems with it yet but it is taking some serious getting used to!!!
    Emzii

current:
    lobes x 2 each (1 x 4mm)
    tongue
    Navel
    Outer Conch
    Septum

retired:
    scaffold
    8mm lobe
    sternum md
    left labret