Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Thought I might get at least a bit of a lie-in but no, Miss Monkey decided otherwise!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Seriously tempted to treat myself to some IS/Anatometal jewellery over Summer. But do I get a pair of navel bars or something for my nipple or for my ears? Too many choices, and it's all such beautiful jewellery. =(
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

I'm 28 weeks pregnant today. Today also marks the 1 year anniversary since my mum's lung cancer surgery and also the day she was told it was back in her stomach, lymph nodes and adrenal glands and is, more than likely, terminal.

Wait. Did my world just stop?
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Oh my God Toni! Was that today?! She looked really well yesterday
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    I'm 28 weeks pregnant today. Today also marks the 1 year anniversary since my mum's lung cancer surgery and also the day she was told it was back in her stomach, lymph nodes and adrenal glands and is, more than likely, terminal.

Wait. Did my world just stop?
    Omg I'm so sorry Toni, am here if you need to talk :(
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Really sorry to hear that Wallflower. Try to take every single day as it comes, as trite as it sounds. Sending my best wishes to you and your family xx

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Oh my God Toni! Was that today?! She looked really well yesterday
    Yeah, the results of a CT scan she had a couple of weeks ago came back today. She's had a little bit of pain, hence the "just in case" scan. It's likely that this is spread from the lung cancer, thus has been there this entire time. It's also likely that, if they'd given her a chemo cycle after surgery, we might not have been where we are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Omg I'm so sorry Toni, am here if you need to talk :(
    Quote Originally Posted by x_Clover_x View Post
    Really sorry to hear that Wallflower. Try to take every single day as it comes, as trite as it sounds. Sending my best wishes to you and your family xx
    Thank you. I'm trying She just keeps going on about how she should at least get to meet ​my daughter. Sigh.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Oh God, Toni, I just can't imagine. I'm so so sorry. If there's ever anything we cn do. All my love and thoughts with you xx
    *EV*

Piercings
    Right lobe x 3
    Left lobe x 3
    Right helix 2mm x 2
    Right tragus
    Right rook
    Left conch

Left forward helix
    Microdermal behind right ear
    Right Transverse Lobe

Septum - first facial piercing!

Ink
    Left wrist treble clef
    Right ankle paw prints

Left full thigh piece

Wants!
    Full back piece (drawn, waiting to reach goal weight)
    Eyes, right forearm
    Anti tragus
    Helix spiral
    Daith

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    Thank you. I'm trying She just keeps going on about how she should at least get to meet ​my daughter. Sigh.
    I sure hope she does get to meet her <3 Am sending all the wishes in the world to you, her and your family right now love. You know where I am if you want to talk/vent anything just grab me xx
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Not much more to go with uni, end is in sight. Can't wait to have some free time in what feels like the first time in forever
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum