Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Scarred_pierced

Ooooh what did you dooo??

WHY do I sit and eat non-stop on days off? Not helping mah belleh!
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    Ooooh what did you dooo??
    Nothing embarrassing really (for once!), I just ended up being sick and sitting on the step out in the rain . oh, and leaning on one of the bouncers haha. I had to get a lift home with one of the other guys I work with too, and I ended up smoking-bad Sophie. As people commented, least i'm a happy drunk .
    Went to work with a headache yesterday though, obv that didn't help. Lunch, shower and calpol I think.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Lol no that all sounds relatively tame really, at least you've had a good time with them!

Yeah, i've done worse, and it was quite fun. Tbh I just wish I hadn't had that last drink-it had grapefruit in which just makes me sick instantly. Bad choice ><. At least I get to eat junk food today and refuse to feel guilty .

Calpol please kick in soon?!?
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

How awesome are accidental puns!?
    I'm Amelia
    My piercer

L & R 4mm lobe | L & R 2nd & 3rd lobe | L double helix | L inner conch | L rook | R helix | R forward helix | R tragus (re-pierced) | R outer conch
    L nostril | Septum | Madonna | L (Devil) & R (Angel) nipple | Nape dermal x2 (vertical) | Cleavage dermal | Navel (re-pierced #2) | VCH

Failed: Navel (rejected x2) | R tragus (migrated) | L collar bone dermal (rejected)
    Wish list: R double inner conch | Tongue

Facebook

Why do people have to be so gleeful when reminding you of drunken times? Karl (guy I work with) was literally over the moon to tell me how I got a massive bruise on my thigh/bottom, and recounting how I hurled on Sunday. I've done a lot worse, but urgh, stop reminding me already!!!!

Also why am I kinda hung up/still interested about this guy when it's not going anywhere.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Scarred_pierced

:( because people suck?
    I am thinking about how TERRIFIED I am about tomorrow night!! I have to talk to one of the club OWNERS about cheek piercings. Which I shall refer to as 'dimples' to him. 'I'm getting dimples'. Ahhhh so SCARED!

Ooooooooooohh good luck Jordan

I'm thinking my feet hurt. Again.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Scarred_pierced

Thanks Anne. If all goes to plan I get to keep my job AND have cheek piercings!!!