Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

*hugs back*. Thanks lovely, I don't want to be, but it's just one of those days where my feelings are all over the place.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Yeah I understand, I've been like that lately, I'm just picking up a bit atm. I hope you feel better soon, you can always talk to me if you need to

Thanks. Think it kind of hit me yesterday i'm actually quite bored;aside from work i'm just home not really doing anything. I'll be so glad to get back to studying something I think, I need to force my brain to work!

I'm also thinking I want my fish already, i'm trying to be patient and let my tank cycle but at I don't even have plants in it yet, as I need more gravel than first thought, so it looks very boring and empty :/.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

I'm sure it'll look awesome once you can start getting all the bits and bobs for it, you better post pics of the tank when it's all set up
    I feel the same atm, all I do is go work, and go tescos, the only times I'm ever out of the house and normally I combine the two, going tescos on my way back from work. Just want to go back to uni and get on with my awesome modules.

I'm exactly the same! I know though most people do that really, it's just life, but i'm just feeling a bit left out again I suppose. Aside from work I rarely even see other people :s. I'm scared but i'm starting to look forward to college, it should be fun!
    Yus i'm sure it will look awesomes, i'm still getting used to the noise :P. I will indeedy post pics, if I ever find my camers-bloody typical, I found the lead I lost the other day, not idea where my camera is now :/. Lol!
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

I made it to my train. I was kind of worried my leg would give out because my rucksack is really heavy. But I did it! Take more than near death to stop me! ... That being said, I am glad I'm getting a lift home cause it frellin hurt lol.
    Current - Tongue - Septum - PA - Lorum
    Retired - Indstrial - Nipples

Scarred_pierced

Didn't you go camping today? Ah was it your injured leg? Ouchies!

Yeah it's for the camping, getting a train to Hereford station and then meeting people there to head to the campsite. Traveling on my own atm, so I'm haunting the forums It's all good though, once I can ditch this rucksack I'll be light on my feet again... Oh this looks like Hereford now!
    Current - Tongue - Septum - PA - Lorum
    Retired - Indstrial - Nipples

Charmed was a great series, pity it finished years ago :(

I'm wondering why I decided it would be a good idea to make two cakes when I'm supposed to be ona diet.
    D'oh
    Right ear: 3x lobe [1x 8mm], rook.
    Left ear: 2x lobe [1x 8mm], auricle, tragus, conch
    Other: Septum, nipples

I am Flo, the short and buttery one

I want Pat's babies

No one misses the quiet kid...