Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Oh yeah, I don't go by fashion at all, it's rarely flattering! I do when i'm home, but it's only my family and pets that see me, so really it's alright :P.
    Ah, sweet. You'd better post lots of pictures though, cos dreads sound awesome. I'll be interested to see how Nat's survive after her trip!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Yeah I really want to see nats properly! That pic was such a teaser!!! I shall be posting lots of pics either way because of my new facial additions
    I don't think it's looking a mess when at home, it's just lack of effort lol

Haha, that sounds a bit better I suppose :P. Yeah, I know. It'll be cool to see how well they held up!!
    Durr, how blonde, I was thinking facial addiditions . . .what are you getting?! :P. Idiot! Lol, yes, you must post loads of pics of those too
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

not blonde, maybe because it was a strange way of referring to them seeing as I've been banging on about them for ages! I'll be able to post regularly, with pics and what not for the first week and a half but after the 11th I'll only be able to update once I get back from bloodstock but I'll be taking pics everyday still and making a note of the swelling every day. There needs to be more proper cheek piercing diaries!!!

Haha, it was slightly, but yeah me being slow! Yay! I can live out my wish of cheek piercing vicariously through you . There do indeed need to be more good diaries, plus pics of cheek piercings are always good!
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Scarred_pierced

I find that people dont post pictures during the healing, or at least don't say it's from during the initial healing! Makes it very hard to find out what they are going to be like or what to expect.
    Lol live through me all you need to! otherwise get them yourself if I manage to pull this off at work

Don't tempt me! They're my favorite piercing, but my mum would absolutely kill me!
    Yeah, most people post about them when they're nice and healed, or at least happy. I want to see what they're like through the puffed up hamster stage :P. Argh, i'm too tempted now, damn you!
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Scarred_pierced

mums shmums, get them lol
    I shall be posting all the pics I can of hamster stage! I'm going to try and get a pic of myself before the piercings, on the same day, and the after and see if there is any immediate difference, then get another in the evening, then another the next morning. Just too see how quickly the swelling kicks in and the extent! I want to have the most detailed diary!!

Haha, i'm sure you will! You're aiming to keep yours quite discreet aren't you? I think I shall see how easily you can hide yours so I can make an informed decision :P. Maybe one day i'll be able to get them . I think i'm almost as excited as you are about them, can't wait to see all the pics and read your experience
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Yeah I am going to try to make them as discreet as possible so that's another little side mission on top of documenting the cheeks every move lol
    Lol aw thank you!!!1 Hopefully my boss will let me work at least one shift with them in to see what they look like(tbh I'm his only good reliable member of staff) and knowing him he will be royally annoyed but he might get over it if they are fairly discreet! I'll be investing in tiny o-rings and all sorts to help keep them subtle. I need to see how much room smiling takes up on the bars before I can decide on how discreet they will be at work, as I wanted them flush to my cheek but smiling will make them sink in :S