Frozen gummy bears sound very odd :/
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Quote Originally Posted by phillipalouise View Post
    I feel so exhausted this week, I've been on the go since Saturday and the only day I've got off this week is Saturday. I went into work yesterday to see if it would be possible for me to not come in after court today and they basically told me I haven't got a choice in the matter and "what goes around comes around". I'm sorry for wanting the afternoon off to go to hospital with my dad, its not like he's finding out whether he needs a heart bypass or anything. And when I told them what it was for, they just looked at me blankly as if I was speaking in a foreign language and basically ignored me.

They're really starting to wind me up lately, the phoned me last friday at 7am asking me if I could come in for 8am, I didn't even start until 12. I rarely go home on time and if anything I'm always starting early because there's just too much to do that no one else wants to do. I just want one afternoon to spend with my family. Just one, thanks.
    I worked for someone like this a few years back, couldn't leave fast enough, they will never care about you or your life by the sounds of it.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

i have a brand new project to work on for uni and i'm super excited. its so nice to forget about being a panicky mess when i have something to focus on
    look at the wonderful mess that we made.

blog

left: lobe
    right: lobe, conch, helix
    want:​ snug, tragus and daith!

note to self, don't fall asleep at 8pm o.o

well at least I can get my washing done
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

^ everyone used to go down to our laundry rooms at silly o clock with a similar idea aha. Used to walk past on the way to a night out and there would be loads of people in there with their laptops or in a dressing gown waiting for their dress to dry!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

haha it's the best way to do it :P if you try and do a wash at 5pm you'll be lucky to get a machine.
    Do it at 5 am and you can have two washes on at once

atm I'm thinking I need a health kick - I got a new vegetarian student cookbook yesterday because I was bored of the one I got in September - don't get me wrong it's good but the fact I hate olives, fresh tomatoes and being super fussy about mushrooms limits me =/

I'm kinda eating similar things all the time and it's getting boring. And this new book has loads of super healthy recipes, especially for breakfast stuff, so I might as well go attempt to be healthier - I never knew you could do so much with a humble banana D:

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Try banana pancakes Rose. 2 eggs and a banana blended together. Fry in a little olive oil and have it with fruit on the side. Amaaaazing!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

I think I'm gonna - that sounds ridiculously good and quick too!

btw anyone know where I can get food hygiene/kitchen safety either posters or fact sheets that I could print or order?? would be a massive help right now - I'm becoming surprised none of us have food poisoning yet.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Try banana pancakes Rose. 2 eggs and a banana blended together. Fry in a little olive oil and have it with fruit on the side. Amaaaazing!
    I tried those and really didn't like them, I wish I did cos they're great for protein and filling! Loads of people on MFP rave about them!

Rosa there's a shedload here.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I tried those and really didn't like them, I wish I did cos they're great for protein and filling! Loads of people on MFP rave about them!

Rosa there's a shedload here.
    I've heard a lot of about these lately. I really want to try them but I guess I'd better get some egg whites as I don't think regular eggs will work..