Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Scarred_pierced

Wow! Tiny back!! Well at least you attract boob enthusiasts lol
    I don't think I'm actually a size 8 yet, all the clothes I have that are supposed to be size 10s are mixed, some are still a tiny bit tight and others hang off me(mostly dorothy perkins size 10 denim) so I'm a little confused but hopefully it will even out eventually. Just another stone to go and I'll be happy!

Yeah :P. Not always a good thing but I can't exactly help it XD. Different brands are silly, but like you say should even out. It would be nice if clothing manifacturers were consistent!

I was surprised the other day when I weighed myself. Not 100% the scales were accurate, but apparently I weigh 9 st 3. Seems about right as i've always been around 9 and a half stone, but heh, I feel like I should be smaller to weigh that;certain parts of me are definitely chubbah. Kinda scared to weigh myself on real scales in case that's super wrong though and i'm like 10stone plus :/
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

I think their inconsistency is exactly how they get certain images, like topshop I always think are for skinny people, their sizing is far too small to be reasonable. Sometimes it's the same with h&m, but then dorothy perkins are a little more forgiving with their sizing, for real people but then again they can be quite off/too big.
    Ah I'm jeaous of you weighing that little :( I've just got myself back down to 9 and a half stone! I think If we could remove our boobs we would be like a stone lighter, at the very least lol.
    Yeah I hate the idea of weighing myself on any other scales but my own, I'm trying to go by my body shape as well.

Oh yeah, I loathe Topshop with a passion. They make stuff I like but I just never look right in it :/. Yeah, I really like RI stuff, but most of their stuff's well fitting, occasionally it's way off!
    Lol, if I weigh that much i'm quite happy, i'd be well within my BMI etc, but I should check it for definite really. Just don't want to get hung up on it :/. Oh God yeah, I always wonder how much my boobs weigh! I know what you mean, personally i'm not that keen on my body shape, accoring to my measurements i'm hourglass, but I always look top-heavy. Think it's cos my weight's mainly around my middle, which I don't like.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I tend to hate topshop without trying on; 99% of tue time they're so far off my style!! But then I've got two of my 'signature pieces' or whatever you want to call them from a sale a couple of years ago, so I shouldn't complain. But they look like they came from someplace else somehow
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

Scarred_pierced

I personally think topshop only make clothes for skinny people with not a lot up top. That's my personal opinion, their clothes just doesnt seem suited to top heavy, curvy girls, esp all the fashions that have been out lately. bleh.
    Sophie I know what you meana bout feeling top heavy, my weight mostly goes on my torso as well, and it doen't help that if you buy clothes to fit boobs, they are baggy else where and make you look bigger :( well that's my experience anyway.

Yeah, they're not very generous :P. Yeah, pretty much Jordan, plus i've got quite skinny legs(from what everyone tells me), so I tenf to just feel top heavy, even if (according to others), I don't look it. Dunno, it's a bit funny finding what you're comfortably wearing isn't it? Cos it's entirely down to you;it doesn't matter if someone says you look nice id you just aren't comfortable. Recently my entire wardrobe's changed so much anyway, it's like i'm starting to dress 'maturely'. :P
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Scarred_pierced

What does dressing maturely entail? I think I dress younger more than ever, all I wear is silly tshirts, like with cats and monsters and stuff on them :S with colourful tights and bright gold docs lol.
    I'm not really comfortable in a lot but I'm trying to dress more how I want, hence why I've been buying from kates clothing a lot recently. Trying to get confidence is the hardest thing I think, because if you were something that is not really 'you' you feel more on the spot or paranoid, or at least I do.
    I think I have decided on dread colours: Blonde base with lots of green and pink

Heh, I think I kinda went through a phase of like cartoon t-shirt, emo/gothy stuff etc. Don't get me wrong, I still love black and dressing entirely in it, but I have more variation now. Not everything has a motif or pattern on it, i'm even buying dresses and skirts, as well as flowery stuff, so I guess my taste is slightly more feminine now. And i'm wearing a bit more color. Though not entirely . Yeah, definitely. I used to feel very unnatural wearing dresses, not i'm beginning to see how but if I wear anything super tight or low cut I just hate it, I feel really exposed and self-concious. I think i'm dressing more for my body shape too, instead of trying to hide all the time. Ofc when i'm home I just wear jeans, t-shirt, and look like crap .

Yayyy, when are you putting your dreads back in?!?
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Lol I'm sure you don't look like crap but it's good you are dressing more for your shape and have branched out. TBh I'm sick of all fashionable clothes, I wear whatever I want, I will not buy anything because it is 'in fashion' as it never suits me and I feel like an idiot doing that.

Only for bloodstock festival, I have the first 2 weeks of august off so I'm going to put dreads in for it and I want to go all out.