Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Quote Originally Posted by polythene_girl View Post
    Where did you find the cheap prices? I had a quick mooch and the cheapest train return I could find was 43.I suck at finding cheap fares hehe
    Virgin, they're the ones with the Pendalino service Manchester-London.

They have always had for years amazing fares for big cities, especially the ones they have express services on. They have some great fares for Brum-London as well I think.

I remember back in 1998 I'd go see my sister in London for like 7 return with Virgin
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Hmm my virgin app was saying the cheapest was the 43, but that's the standard off peak return. I don't have patience for advance tickets lol, I'm going to have to though once my railcard runs out.
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Hmm my virgin app was saying the cheapest was the 43, but that's the standard off peak return. I don't have patience for advance tickets lol, I'm going to have to though once my railcard runs out.
    They usually start in spring and run through summer, all depends on when you want to go really. Some of the cheaper fares are only 11 days advance, the further away they are the cheaper they get though but usually just booking 2-3 weeks in front means you'll get them uber cheap.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I used to be in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend who lived in London so I know your pain paying for travel from Brum to London! I used the trainline a lot which saved me sooo much money.
    look at the wonderful mess that we made.

blog

left: lobe
    right: lobe, conch, helix
    want:​ snug, tragus and daith!

The OH tends to come here more than I go there as it works quite well with the hours we work, plus he has his railcard for a few years yet *curses the youth*. I don't think rail prices are too bad, but it's nice to save money when you can
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Even 43 is cheap. It'd cost me 33 to get to Irvine, about 70ish miles from here.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Another interview tomorrow. Nervous, nervous, nervous
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

I want cake.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

The OH tends to come here more than I go there as it works quite well with the hours we work, plus he has his railcard for a few years yet *curses the youth*. I don't think rail prices are too bad, but it's nice to save money when you can
    Depends where you are though, there can be ten times the difference for the same distance travelled sometimes just to different places.

I'd go see H in Wales a shed ton more if it wasn't insanely expensive, usually looking at 4 or 5 times what it would cost to travel the country!

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    Even 43 is cheap. It'd cost me 33 to get to Irvine, about 70ish miles from here.
    Aye costs me 40 to get to my tattoo artist 90 miles away!

Forgot how good Dolly Mixture is!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.