Thread: Tell me what you're thinking

Feel like people take everything far too seriously. Can't make jokes about anything anymore.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    What about some nice vouchers for something really indulgent, like a night away or a spa day? Something they might not normally spend their money on.
    I like the night away or spa idea! Or maybe dinner in a nice restaurant or something
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

so it's 21 for me to get from Manchester - London (on national express with my student discount...)

tempted to go in April when I've finished half of my assessments for this semester (leaving 3 things in May) just for the day and just because >.< *though it would require me being awake for nearly 24 hours straight*
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    so it's 21 for me to get from Manchester - London (on national express with my student discount...)

tempted to go in April when I've finished half of my assessments for this semester (leaving 3 things in May) just for the day and just because >.< *though it would require me being awake for nearly 24 hours straight*
    For an extra tenner you could go on the train, only takes 2 hours and way nicer than a bus!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

A guy ive been talking to on pof came into my work on a date with another girl today. Awkward!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    I like the night away or spa idea! Or maybe dinner in a nice restaurant or something
    Good plan! They are going on their honeymoon the day after the wedding so I've asked Mum for the name of the resort they are staying in and thought I might book something nice for them like spa treatments or a boat trip or dinner on the beach (they are going to the Maldives, very envious!!)

This just popped up on my newsfeed. Its a status from the cat cafe in London.
    'We've had a few customers over the weekend express displeasure about the cats being asleep!'
    Some people are ridiculous..

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    For an extra tenner you could go on the train, only takes 2 hours and way nicer than a bus!
    Where did you find the cheap prices? I had a quick mooch and the cheapest train return I could find was 43.I suck at finding cheap fares hehe
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Have you tried redspottedhanky Katie?
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I haven't no, I shall go and have a mooch
    Stabbings I still have